• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern the poppy house ➞ ooc

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
While I'm tempted to post back, I'll likely wait until tonight to make sure other people have really gotten the chance to post!

Hey guys, can we please make sure the contrast on post font colors is pretty high? I have bad vision and I'm having a difficult time reading some of the posts.

I am lowkey intimidated by the BBCodes but I'll likely join the "I'mma just color the dialogue" team~

Do you need a higher contrast on my post? I was trying to be aesthetic with the colors, but I can make the text black.

It would be helpful! It doesn't even need to be black, just a slightly darker shade of purple would work.

I hate asking because they are so pretty, but then it's hard to rp while squinting at my screen lol

Hello! Wow, I've been totally out of the loop. My character is Titus and so far he only knows Roland ( AI10100 AI10100 ), I'm open to discussing relationships and such though!

I think I'm gonna wait until everyone has posted to get my second post in. I don't wanna flood the main with replies back and forth, so I'll have mine ready whenever everyone gets theirs out! (I don't think a ton of people need to post still, but just makin sure.)

Alvaris Alvaris Hi! So, idea. I think there could be some sort of connection between Titus and Raelynn, since he can manipulate nature and animals, and Rae can shapeshift into animals? Not sure where to go with that, but it's an idea :D

Alvaris Alvaris Hi! So, idea. I think there could be some sort of connection between Titus and Raelynn, since he can manipulate nature and animals, and Rae can shapeshift into animals? Not sure where to go with that, but it's an idea :D
Sounds interesting! I don't have any ideas about that yet, but I'll definitely think about it.

Expect a post from me tomorrow morning/mid-afternoon! (Hopefully I don't sleep in too late.) I think everyone but one person has posted, so I don't want to hold up my interaction any longer. plague rats plague rats I was also wondering, is Virgil talking with the two in the hall? (Saffron and Devin)

edit - I looked at it on my PC and I can see the full post now, nvm!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back