• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern the poppy house ➞ open!

mourning star

♡ ♡ ♡ ♡
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
the poppy house
max. players
boys
girls
rules
01. please try to keep your amount of characters to a limit– only two per person.

02. be considerate of your fellow rpers! don't godmod with your powers.

03. if you have any questions, don't hesitate to dm me. i will have a lore page, but there still may be some things you're unsure of.

04. please follow the site rules!

05. please notify me if you need to drop. i don't really want this to die so... just tell me before you leave.
plot
in the sleepy town of southside bay, nothing ever happens. at least... everyone thinks nothing happens. down by the sea, perched atop the sand dunes of an abandoned beach resides a house. its shutters are worn and the shingles are old, but the building itself has its charms. the poppy house is a boarding house– host to many a wanderer over the years. the residents inside are... eccentric, to say the least. to any bystander, it would just seem like a strange source of gossip for the people of this old town. for the people who live there, however, it serves as another home. witches, wizards, familiars and all in between live in this house; a front for a secret community that serves as a sort of guild- bettering the lives of magic users all across the country. as for the residents, their lives are pretty simple. to help repay the debts of housing and their lessons, they keep south bay safe from any beings malevolent enough to harm the citizens. all in all– it's a pretty good deal. that would be, if there wasn't a problem... something is coming. and no one has any clue what that something is.

code by @pasta

Last edited:
hello! thank you for your interest. feel free to post your cs whenever you have time! i posted the link to the search interest but i'm also going to link it here; cs

Users who are viewing this thread

Back