• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern the poppy house ➞ ooc

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
What type of pictures would you prefer we use for our cs?

What type of pictures would you prefer we use for our cs?
I would prefer if everyone used realistic face claims!

And do you have any guidelines for magic? (any powers you don't want to see, limits, ect?)
Hm, I wasn't really planning on having limits. I was hoping everyone would be able to police themselves– it will be quite obvious if a person is overpowering their ocs. But, I would say, that witches/wizards all have the ability to choose whatever abilities they like. It's just expected for a person to choose a specific type of magic for them to master! Hope that explains it a little bit better! ^^

Hm, I wasn't really planning on having limits. I was hoping everyone would be able to police themselves– it will be quite obvious if a person is overpowering their ocs. But, I would say, that witches/wizards all have the ability to choose whatever abilities they like. It's just expected for a person to choose a specific type of magic for them to master! Hope that explains it a little bit better! ^^

Fair, I know everyone has slightly different ideas on magic, so I like to try and make sure I'm on the same page. (:

Also if anyone is curious about what Apep looks like.
Here’s a video! The species is known as Morelia Boeleni

Ikr! They’re beautiful snakes and have the highest protection in their home country. But there are a few breeders that keep them in captivity.

Ikr! They’re beautiful snakes and have the highest protection in their home country. But there are a few breeders that keep them in captivity.

They're like little rainbows!!

Oh, and another question! What are the definitions for witch, wizard and familiar that we're going with?

Oh, and another question! What are the definitions for witch, wizard and familiar that we're going with?
Well I’m not too sure, I was told that all of them can come from different cultures. So I assume whatever term for Witch that culture has that’s what you go that. Like I put Lisette down as a witch but she’s actually a priestess.

Well I’m not too sure, I was told that all of them can come from different cultures. So I assume whatever term for Witch that culture has that’s what you go that. Like I put Lisette down as a witch but she’s actually a priestess.

My issue is that Devin could be either a witch or a wizard depending on how they're being differentiated! XD

Aaah thinks it the generic witch = female and wizard = male. So he’d be classified as a wizard. If that’s what you mean of course.

Aaah thinks it the generic witch = female and wizard = male. So he’d be classified as a wizard. If that’s what you mean of course.

Sometimes it's by gender, sometimes it's by discipline (witches being more practical vs wizards being more academic). So I just wanted to make sure.

Hey! Thanks for the question– well all the terms are meant to be gender neutral (although I would understand the confusion). Witches are meant to be magic users who are more laid back– someone with hasn't had a formal education in discovering magic. Wizards, on the other hand, are academic– they've had some sort of schooling when it comes to their magical abilities.

Hey! Thanks for the question– well all the terms are meant to be gender neutral (although I would understand the confusion). Witches are meant to be magic users who are more laid back– someone with hasn't had a formal education in discovering magic. Wizards, on the other hand, are academic– they've had some sort of schooling when it comes to their magical abilities.

Rad! That's my understanding of it, but I wanted to make sure we were on the same page!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back