• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern the poppy house ➞ ooc

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
Hey love i'm gonna create my character tmrw but i wanted to know if there are any powers that are off limits mourning star mourning star
hey! thanks for the interest– I really appreciate it! For character's abilities/powers, there isn't any aspect of powers that are off-limits. The only requirement would be is your character is focused on one aspect of their magical ability (developing their skills, improving their knowledge on their magic, etc.)

hey! thanks for the interest– I really appreciate it! For character's abilities/powers, there isn't any aspect of powers that are off-limits. The only requirement would be is your character is focused on one aspect of their magical ability (developing their skills, improving their knowledge on their magic, etc.)
Alright thank you

Heeyyy, I'm planning on joining this RP and was planning on making a familiar.

Working on my character right now and hope to get him posted soon!

Heeyyy, I'm planning on joining this RP and was planning on making a familiar.

Working on my character right now and hope to get him posted soon!
Oh, that's great! I can't wait to see. ^-^

Virgil is done but my post keeps getting flagged by auto-mod, hopefully it'll be visible again soon lol
I know– I've noticed your character sheet keeps appearing and disappearing. Hopefully, it sorts itself out soon!

I realize I'm just popping up out of the blue, but I had DMed Mourning to join as a witch. First group RP in a while, hopefully everything looks okay and my sudden appearance isn't wack.

I realize I'm just popping up out of the blue, but I had DMed Mourning to join as a witch. First group RP in a while, hopefully everything looks okay and my sudden appearance isn't wack.

Lovely of you to join us! I hope this group will be to your liking~

----

In any case, if anyone wants a kind of chill familiar, don't be afraid to hit me up!

Vivian is also available if someone wants a familiar, though that could also happen as the RP progresses; it'd be interesting to see her trying to convince people to bond with her haha

Maybe the masterless familiars can be friends?

I mean, Roland doesn't really have any experience with the whole being a familiar thing (as far as he can remember at least)

Maybe the masterless familiars can be friends?

I mean, Roland doesn't really have any experience with the whole being a familiar thing (as far as he can remember at least)
Pfff that could work! I could see the two relating because of their general lack of experience lol

Pfff that could work! I could see the two relating because of their general lack of experience lol

Yesss, that would be fun! And like, he's so chill about it because he survived without a master for a while so he'd likely try to look for a master for her first.

Am I the only wizard?

I can't wait to bring you all the finest grad student during finals week vibes.

Stressed and dying 24/7 running on purely caffeine and spite?

Yesss, that would be fun! And like, he's so chill about it because he survived without a master for a while so he'd likely try to look for a master for her first.
An epic partnership will be forged! Nothing will stop them! Nothing! except maybe a really powerful creature or somethin' lol

An epic partnership will be forged! Nothing will stop them! Nothing! except maybe a really powerful creature or somethin' lol

Roland will be 100% protect of her because I only just realized how different their backstories are woof.

He cannot fight all that much too oof

Which reminds me mourning star mourning star can I add avian shapeshifting to my boy?

Roland will be 100% protect of her because I only just realized how different their backstories are woof.

He cannot fight all that much too oof

Which reminds me mourning star mourning star can I add avian shapeshifting to my boy?
Vivian will try her best to protect as well; she may be an airhead, but she ain't heartless!

Neither can Vivian, but she was still able to avoid getting crunched by the large red beast lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Back