• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern the poppy house ➞ ooc

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
AI10100 AI10100 & MoltenLightning MoltenLightning I was thinking Virgil would probably get along with Roland and Vivian since their magical resistance and lack of memories could dampen/prevent the more uncontrolled aspects of his magic. If either of y'all are interested in fleshing out a relationship lmk.

also MadiRaiCat MadiRaiCat Marc and Virgil could be poker buds, even though Virgil def cheats a bunch.

AI10100 AI10100 & MoltenLightning MoltenLightning I was thinking Virgil would probably get along with Roland and Vivian since their magical resistance and lack of memories could dampen/prevent the more uncontrolled aspects of his magic. If either of y'all are interested in fleshing out a relationship lmk.

also MadiRaiCat MadiRaiCat Marc and Virgil could be poker buds, even though Virgil def cheats a bunch.
That's fine, though I hope Virgil is cool with questions, because Vivian will probably ask a lot lol. Unless he asks her not to; then she'll look like she wants to say something, and mentally slap herself and tell herself no xD

Any other relationship ideas for Marc or Raelynn? (:

Roland has probably approached Marc on the whole familiar thing because he seems to be a capable familiar from a rather well known family of em. He likely wants to find out what the exact meaning of a familiar is and how does one know if they found their witch or not, etc. I feel like they could he friends ya know!

As for Raelynn, hmmm, I can see them bonding over physical activites (hiking, etc.) and the likes.

open to relationships as well! sorry ive been mia for a few days but i am here!

mourning star mourning star
Hey! Just a quick question.

How's the roommate situation? If there is one. For example, my two characters are a witch and a familiar-- would they room together? Or no, because they're opposite genders?

Hey everyone!
mourning star mourning star
Hey! Just a quick question.

How's the roommate situation? If there is one. For example, my two characters are a witch and a familiar-- would they room together? Or no, because they're opposite genders?
hmm, well, i'm just gonna go with an order of familiar, same gender, co-ed. a person will usually bunk with their familiar but if a person doesn't have one, they bunk with someone of the same gender. as a last option, co-ed dorms are allowed. it really just depends on who want to share a room with actually.

also, if you guys are relationship plotting, i'm interested as well! ^-^

Will work on my post when exams have died down. In the meantime, I'll probably be shooting yall some PMs for relationship stuff.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back