• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.
Hello!! I'm really interested in this rp, I noticed we can be royalty? Is that still a thing?
Nobility of Mirim is alright, as we have Countess Eudora and Lord Stefan as characters, but the royal family is currently full!

ouuu okay no worries! What about servants to the royal family? I've got a few character ideas in mind so obviously no worries if it doesn't work out, I think playing a guard would be cool!

ouuu okay no worries! What about servants to the royal family? I've got a few character ideas in mind so obviously no worries if it doesn't work out, I think playing a guard would be cool!
What kind of servant are you thinking of? We can have maids and such, but any personal relationships with the prince or princess would have to go through their players, me and anime girl!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back