• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.
I think Kiki is a bit of the Robin Hood type, she cares a lot about oppressed people and wants to help them, but she doesn't care who she has to hurt or steal from in order to do that. And sometimes her curiosity is more important than the ethical implications of testing things.
Ayyy I gotchu. That sounds like a fun character. I agree with zotar, chaotic good. :3

I bet that together we could put on plays and skits.

Sounds like chaotic good to me.
Y'all could try renovating the haunted theater.
Pssst

Pssst

Hey

Hey you.

Got space? I wana be a hero to.
I neeeeeeed a herrrrrrrrooooooooooo.

Yea you're welcome to join. :3

still watching fma said:
Y'all could try renovating the haunted theater.

Sounds like a nice starting quest.

Wash: "I ain't 'fraid of no ghosts!" *Fur standing up*

still watching fma said:
I neeeeeeed a herrrrrrrrooooooooooo

*Belting it out* I'M HOLDING OUT FOR A HERO 'TILL THE END OF THE NIIIIGHT!

Sounds like a nice starting quest.

Wash: "I ain't 'fraid of no ghosts!" *Fur standing up*

*Belting it out* I'M HOLDING OUT FOR A HERO 'TILL THE END OF THE NIIIIGHT!
:sipemote

You will after this.MUHAHAHAHA

HE'S GOTTA BE FAST HE GOTTA BE STRONG HE'S GOTTA BE FRESH FROM THE FIGHT

Guard: More heat, less foam

... should probs do this, ehmn.

1. I write paragraphs, trying to encapsulate my characters thoughts and feelings in a few lines is hard.,
2. Being a bab and getting bigger and strong, and allo the stupid crap that goes with growing up.
3. Story driven, i love me some story, gimmie that characterization i desire.
4. Yorgishmorgies applebottoms jeans, boots and the.. rest.. of that song...

... should probs do this, ehmn.

1. I write paragraphs, trying to encapsulate my characters thoughts and feelings in a few lines is hard.,
2. Being a bab and getting bigger and strong, and allo the stupid crap that goes with growing up.
3. Story driven, i love me some story, gimmie that characterization i desire.
4. Yorgishmorgies applebottoms jeans, boots and the.. rest.. of that song...
Awesome. All my dm posts will be paragraph form, but your responses will be beefier. :3
On top of pubertis, you have to deal with ghosts and goblins. :3
:O then story driven you shall get.
loose with the fur the fur the whole club was looking at her hey. she hit the flo but shorty got low low low low

wow, that is a very good name, as for character... I shall be doing everything tomorrow, I shall have the time.. sicne I'm feeling icnredably shit rn... and probably gonna be calling tomorrow... v.v

either way, sorry for the wait, fashionably late.

wow, that is a very good name, as for character... I shall be doing everything tomorrow, I shall have the time.. sicne I'm feeling icnredably shit rn... and probably gonna be calling tomorrow... v.v

either way, sorry for the wait, fashionably late.
Unless the majority says otherwise, I don't think that will be a problem. I'll start it around 8 or 9 pm pst(tomorrow). So that should give ya plenty of time. If not, we can always work in our tardy birds easily.

This power will go straight to my head.
absolute power corrupts absolutely.

Unless the majority says otherwise, I don't think that will be a problem. I'll start it around 8 or 9 pm pst(tomorrow). So that should give ya plenty of time. If not, we can always work in our tardy birds easily.
gottchyea boss

Y4yoIJz.jpg
pbtenchi pbtenchi is this a good name or what would you call this mine?

Attachments

• dungeon.jpg
    7.1 MB · Views: 1
Finngold sounds the same but is a little more Norse.

Its also rare a keep is named after one person. They normally are passed down through family, so instead of being called Finngold’s keep, maybe it’s just Finngold Keep.
:sip: This is why youre the boss when it comes to names.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back