• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.
Oh ok! I love d&d in general so I don't mind having to read a few more rules to play it again! I'm gonna try to find the advanced version of the rulebook on the internet, I'll be right back!​
Awrsome. Also use 5etools as a reference too. When youre ready post yer sheet here. Ill check it after work

(I thought that there was a form to fill out when making a character but I guess that was in my imagination.... Or it might be because I'm supposed to be asleep at this time and can't think like a normal human being)

Thia Meliamne

Thia is half wood elf, her father was a human and mother was a wood elf. She used to spend more time with her mother and learning about nature, so she has become quite a big animal lover. When she lost her parents she didn't want to make friends with anyone, because she was afraid that she'd lose them too.

She spends most of her time in the treehouse, either drawing plants and animals or trying to communicate with any local bird that lands in the treehouse. She sometimes also tries to climb the tree, but she's afraid that she might not be able to get back down afterwards and climbs down.

She is intrigued by Dancy's ability to change forms, so she often finds herself watching Dancy from afar.

(If I forgot to write something or I'm doing something wrong please tell me :specialeyes:)​

(I thought that there was a form to fill out when making a character but I guess that was in my imagination.... Or it might be because I'm supposed to be asleep at this time and can't think like a normal human being)

Thia Meliamne

Thia is half wood elf, her father was a human and mother was a wood elf. She used to spend more time with her mother and learning about nature, so she has become quite a big animal lover. When she lost her parents she didn't want to make friends with anyone, because she was afraid that she'd lose them too.

She spends most of her time in the treehouse, either drawing plants and animals or trying to communicate with any local bird that lands in the treehouse. She sometimes also tries to climb the tree, but she's afraid that she might not be able to get back down afterwards and climbs down.

She is intrigued by Dancy's ability to change forms, so she often finds herself watching Dancy from afar.

(If I forgot to write something or I'm doing something wrong please tell me :specialeyes:)​
Haha i will take this and put it in the ooc op. But you have to go to a site like dnd beyond or find an alternative. To fill out a sheet. Dnd beyond walks you through the creation process, then allows you to export :3

I just realized that I can turn into an animal at lvl 2 ^D^

(So.... How hard is it to level up? I officially have a goal now)

It's easy to level up at the first few levels because people really don't like staying at 1 when so many classes don't get their subclass abilities until level 3.

lol the trip into town turned into an adventure in itself. Things will rachet up in a couple of posts most likely. I'm just treating this as a tutorial and intro to the world.

as for my favorite character. It was a onepiece oc named skippy. She was chaotic neutral and tended to do whatever she wanted. Which lead to a lot of trouble. Unfortunately the rp execution was horrible. xD

What what?!?! When did all this happen?!?! Aggghhh I have to go to school.... Maybe we can say that my character overslept and just woke up idk, sorry I have to go!

Oh I made one yesterday but, being the idiot that I am, I totally forgot to send it to you...

Just give me a moment to find how to do that....

Oh I made one yesterday but, being the idiot that I am, I totally forgot to send it to you...

Just give me a moment to find how to do that....
haha dont be so hard on yourself. I'll read your sheet to make sure its correct tonight or in the morn. my work day bed time is coming up soon.

Does this work? Btw ignore the backstory thing, i put a random one so it wouldn't be blank. Tell me if I need to add anything else to it :specialeyes:

Attachments

• Afropuppy_22483700.pdf
    676.3 KB · Views: 8
wow boomerang that's an interesting weapon choice. It doesn't say which spells you have prepared or what cantrips you picked. I'm curious why your intelligence is higher then your wisdom when wisdom is your spellcasting ability.

wow boomerang that's an interesting weapon choice. It doesn't say which spells you have prepared or what cantrips you picked. I'm curious why your intelligence is higher then your wisdom when wisdom is your spellcasting ability.

Oh because I didn't know that wisdom was me spellcasting ability whoops. Also I couldn't find where you chose spells so I just didn't (I'm an idiot, remember?). I'll pick which ones I want now just in case

Sorry for the delay, the spells I'm gonna pick are:

(Cantrips:)
- Control Flames
-Mending

(Spells)
-Speak with animals
- Beast bond
- Animal Friendship
- Entangle

(They all seem to fit in well with my character and the whole nature theme so I'm happy)

Last edited:
Don't let Wash catch any of your pets. Lol.

And keep an eye on Io. He may be looking for some innocent creature to sacrifice.

Still didn't say which cantrips. Just so you know if you switch your intelligence and wisdom you would have 2 more spells that you could prepare since number of druid spells equal to your Wisdom modifier + your druid level.

Ok thanks for the tips! I just fixed it and I think it's all correct now!I also edited my spell list so I have the extra two spells and the cantrips

Right now I'm just trying to re-post it... Does this work?

Attachments

• Afropuppy_22483700 (2).pdf
    685.2 KB · Views: 3
Sorry, I had two very busy weeks at work and I especially regret not letting you know sooner. I know I should have, but it wasn't on my mind.

Can I jump back in or would you rather see me leave?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back