• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.
I make it my business to know everybody... From afar... before intruding and investigating, and often fighting. I stalk and slink around at times, but I promise I'm a warm and friendly, and cuddly instinctual killer.... did I say killer?

My best friend is the kid who can look like anyone. Sometimes she's a cat like me and I like that.

Last edited:
Dancy (Real name Jin Antonie Jelah)

Dancy didn't even know she was a changeling until he lost her parents. The stress triggered the first change, from human girl to changeling boy. More stress. One of his parents was a changeling and never told her. Did both know? Or was one keeping it secret the whole time they knew each other? Dancy quickly found out it being a publicly known changeling lead to suspicion and bullying, but the hatred for his parent's lie made her develop a strong revulsion to lying.

Dancy isn’t good at holding one form, especially when he gets highly emotional. This leads to identity problems, so Dancy has a signature blue scarf she’s never seen without (Possibly a gift?). This scarf is like a face to him and is so well known it allows people to recognize her no matter what form he inhabits.

Dancy’s personality at the moment I picture as being similar to Sansa Stark early on in ASOIAF.

Dancy is surprisingly vain and takes a degree of pride in being a public changeling. “Since beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder, I can be the most beautiful in the world.”

Dancy has an artistic personality, loving dancing, painting, music and acting, and being a changeling makes her quite good at it, being able to changes appearances perfectly for a role or change voice for singing. It was only during the grueling work at the ‘orphanage’ that Dancy realized that the ancient dance training his parents had her do was rudimentary monk training.

So far I'm getting a traveling circus vibe from our characters.

Oh god everyone's already made their characters. Uh. Uh. I'll work on it at some point tonight but I'm at work for the next 10 hours so might have to wait til I get home.

circus guess you need a bard to fill in the party
**nudge nudge**
Oh god everyone's already made their characters. Uh. Uh. I'll work on it at some point tonight but I'm at work for the next 10 hours so might have to wait til I get home.
Should be alright, these guys are pros at it probably. Reach out when you get a chance. There's no rush as I know you're here or have bowed out.

orphange pc.PNG
Caretaker san has a few secrets. Everyone get's a room. Each square is 5 feet. Still need a cook and to figure out how to change the land around property. The rooms on the side that are darked out are the second and third floors of the tower built into the manor house.

I think I got a good idea female tiefling bard the little smart girl that loves reading music and animals. She gets annoyed whenever someone gets in the way of her reading/music. Knowledge is power and the best way to make people give you their knowledge is through music.

I think I got a good idea female tiefling bard the little smart girl that loves reading music and animals. She gets annoyed whenever someone gets in the way of her reading/music. Knowledge is power and the best way to make people give you their knowledge is through music.
I love your character pie. :3 Would be a great foil to the rest of these savages. :smug

orphanage.jpg

am just on a roll. I'll stop here. Here's your new home. :3 Well outside at least

Attachments

• orphanage.jpg
    orphanage.jpg
    2.9 MB · Views: 4
Last edited:
How bleak, except for the tree house. That tree house looks Perfect. When do we start?

This is Kali after the children part of the story but it should give a good idea of what she looks like now.

1579320113990.png

Attachments

• Kali the Bard Level 1.pdf
    441.8 KB · Views: 9
  • 1579319817388.png
    1579319817388.png
    2.7 MB · Views: 10
She likes them and she would be more of a voice of reason despite possibly being the youngest.

Casts thaumatgurgy makes her eyes red and makes her voice louder. "WHICH ONE OF YOU IDIOTS ATE THE PASTRY I PUT NEXT TO MY BOOK?"

She likes them and she would be more of a voice of reason despite possibly being the youngest.

Casts thaumatgurgy makes her eyes red and makes her voice louder. "WHICH ONE OF YOU IDIOTS ATE THE PASTRY I PUT NEXT TO MY BOOK?"
Daww i like that. Good now we have our loveable tiefling bard.

That might have been Kiki, but she won't own up to it.

I think Kiki is very curious about the racial abilities of the others, but she is not great with boundaries, so she might provoke a display in a less favorable way. She does care deeply for all of them, since she considers them part of the family she never had. Maybe she feels a little less comfortable around Dancy, since she has so many ways to look pretty, while Kiki will always hide away her ugly face.

I love how my character is the only one with a disguise kit in starting gear but is also the only one without the proficiency to use it.

Caretaker san has a few secrets. Everyone get's a room. Each square is 5 feet. Still need a cook and to figure out how to change the land around property. The rooms on the side that are darked out are the second and third floors of the tower built into the manor house.
You can borrow Ma as cook, I think having an orphanage would really fit her.

Wash likes to play rough, talk big, but avoid causing too much trouble. He listens to Kali ( somewhat grudgingly), thinks Dancy is the coolest person ever, and always takes Kiki's curiosity as a challenge to wrestle.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back