• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Order of Seven - OOC

Panzer Panzer Epiphany makes a very eloquent point. An Order dedicated to finding and controlling supernatural beings will never be tricked into allowing one through their gates. Plus general stability of character is almost necessary for a functional hunter.

Panzer Panzer

I cannot accept this character, there are several reasons why:

1. Having a half-robot is much too far from the scope of the world and the story. An alternative could be a ghost or demon magically bound to a mechanical mannequin.

2. The werecat idea doesn't follow the lore I posted for werebeasts at all, and offers no explanation as to why it doesn't.

3. Your character cannot fight, or loses control. Two things that do not fit with the concept of an elite supernatural hunting team. The Order is not a school for supernatural beings. Tainted must meet requirements before they are admitted.

Your CS shows me you created this concept without reading through the lore and beyond that you didn't listen to what we discussed in the OOC.

Panzer Panzer

I cannot accept this character, there are several reasons why:

1. Having a half-robot is much too far from the scope of the world and the story. An alternative could be a ghost or demon magically bound to a mechanical mannequin.

2. The werecat idea doesn't follow the lore I posted for werebeasts at all, and offers no explanation as to why it doesn't.

3. Your character cannot fight, or loses control. Two things that do not fit with the concept of an elite supernatural hunting team. The Order is not a school for supernatural beings. Tainted must meet requirements before they are admitted.

Your CS shows me you created this concept without reading through the lore and beyond that you didn't listen to what we discussed in the OOC.

yup, I honestly don't know what I was thinking but yeah that was moronic of me. Sorry for wasting ya time.

I'll be sure to double check things. I was too tired to remember it and I wanted to get a character in before I was left behind on the story.

Sorry again. I'll get to rereading and brainstorming ideas. I'll double check things with the OOC peeps. I think communication would help me avoid stupid decisions.

I think this kid is gonna be scared shitless by the time we catch him. Just a feeling I have. I mean three grown ass, scary looking adults, chasing him might do the trick.

Howdy! I was checking through the Lore page and I thought up a couple questions.
Although it is wrong to assume- or I could just be stupid- but would the Wendigo still be "Insane"? If so, what type of madness? Is it visual? Do they hallucinate? How do their behaviors change?
So.Many.Questions.

Also, I can't decide between a few of them when brainstorming for ideas. I sorta want to make a character who would be useful to the Order, and maybe create a bit of a wide range of roles. A human seems untempting and a Ghost- while described as a very useful member- I fear that it would become boring and...dead.
Demons=probably not
Fae= probably no.
Vampires= Maybe.
Wendigo= Perhaps.
Djnn= maybe...not.
Human=
{TextWindow.ReadLine}
{If "Panzer" = udc then
Choose human}
{else goto
Error}
{udc = Undecided}

Just make the character you want to play. The only thing you have to do is make sure they're able to fit into the Orders requirements. Don't try to fill a nich just make him or her believable.

yup, I honestly don't know what I was thinking but yeah that was moronic of me. Sorry for wasting ya time.

I'll be sure to double check things. I was too tired to remember it and I wanted to get a character in before I was left behind on the story.

Sorry again. I'll get to rereading and brainstorming ideas. I'll double check things with the OOC peeps. I think communication would help me avoid stupid decisions.
You made a really interesting character, don't get me wrong. He's just not right for this rp. If you have any questions you can ask me here or pm me, we can talk about the structure of a new one.

Howdy! I was checking through the Lore page and I thought up a couple questions.
Although it is wrong to assume- or I could just be stupid- but would the Wendigo still be "Insane"? If so, what type of madness? Is it visual? Do they hallucinate? How do their behaviors change?
So.Many.Questions.

Also, I can't decide between a few of them when brainstorming for ideas. I sorta want to make a character who would be useful to the Order, and maybe create a bit of a wide range of roles. A human seems untempting and a Ghost- while described as a very useful member- I fear that it would become boring and...dead.
Demons=probably not
Fae= probably no.
Vampires= Maybe.
Wendigo= Perhaps.
Djnn= maybe...not.
Human=
{TextWindow.ReadLine}
{If "Panzer" = udc then
Choose human}
{else goto
Error}
{udc = Undecided}

The wendigo would have the same rules applied as a werewolf. In control for 10 years or more without incident.
The abilities of each creature are diverse and the interesting elements come from having to work as a team.
You can do a bit of research and choose something else. A good way to do it is to pick a nationality you want for your character and then go and investigate what supernatural beings were apart of the culture and mythology.

I think this kid is gonna be scared shitless by the time we catch him. Just a feeling I have. I mean three grown ass, scary looking adults, chasing him might do the trick.
Given what you know about the kid...are you sure it's him who'll be scared?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back