• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy The One's Left Behind ~ Interest Check(8 slots open)

Beta for the CedarWind pack and a fighter for the FallCreek Pack? I have an idea already for the beta, if you want me to go ahead and post it

Last edited:
I'd love to join! Is there an Alpha for Cedarwind yet?
Nope the Alpha is one of the ones who vanished, right now there is Elder, Apprentice Healer, Lead Hunter, Lead Fighter, Lead Scout, Pack Mother in CedarWind that needs filled. And then FallCreek only has 2 pups needed

What is a pack mother entail?
Pack mothers tend to the pups if their parents have to go on a long trip. Such as scouting new places or meeting with another pack for some reason. They also help train the pup, they have a wide set of skills usually able to do a small part of each member of a pack. Such as scouting, hunting, fighting, and healing. This is usually just basic understandings of each skill that way the pups they look after will still know what they wish to take on as they grow up.

Also the pack mother doesn't have to be female. They are simply called that because they are rather reliable.

If you want the pack mother I'll mark it down for you. Also the pack mother is currently watching over the only pup left in CedarWind, and said pup is currently sleeping.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back