• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern The Oath - 1940s Gangster Drama - OOC (Ended)

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
So....Vinnie is overly protective of his daughters dating someone...would that include Maite?
Hmm. With his daughters, he would be protective with them no matter who they dated - even a nice, law-abiding gentleman would come under scrutiny. With Maite, he wouldn't be quite so strict, but her dating Sullivans or cops would be a big no-no!

Fun fact: Both twins know 4 languages; French, Spanish, English, and Basque. Cousin Martzel only knows a little English, and his preferred language is French.

Trignome Trignome I swear to god if someone (cough cough) breaks Maite's heart I'm gonna be so upset. Leave my precious sinammon roll alone >.<

Hmmm...I can't make any promises... :angel:

jk Jonathan wouldn't hurt her...especially because Maite's probably the first woman who didn't laugh at him for ordering a juice.
Also if he broke Maite's heart Danel would break every bone in his body

jk Jonathan wouldn't hurt her...especially because Maite's probably the first woman who didn't laugh at him for ordering a juice.
that'd be thee fight of the century lol

Hmm. With his daughters, he would be protective with them no matter who they dated - even a nice, law-abiding gentleman would come under scrutiny. With Maite, he wouldn't be quite so strict, but her dating Sullivans or cops would be a big no-no!

How about a nice law-enforcing gentleman? Wouldn't Vinnie just love to have such an upstanding, law-enforcing gentleman as Jonathan in his family?

Oh she would have laughed, but not meanly. She'd think it was cute.

A little information I want approved by Misty Gray Misty Gray
The bar is called The Fox's Den
It's the Romano gangsters favorite bar because Maite is family and gives them quality drinks.
She never has to harass them about paying their tab because if they don't they know she'll tell Vinnie or have Danny throw them out.
They know not to mess with any of the waitresses, because if they did they'd have hell to pay.

A little information I want approved by Misty Gray Misty Gray
The bar is called The Fox's Den
It's the Romano gangsters favorite bar because Maite is family and gives them quality drinks.
She never has to harass them about paying their tab because if they don't they know she'll tell Vinnie or have Danny throw them out.
They know not to mess with any of the waitresses, because if they did they'd have hell to pay.
That all seems reasonable to me - I approve!

Jonathan: No? Perhaps you prefer the more formal "Father"?
Maite: Jon...I don't think-
Jonathan: Oh, where are my manners? *extend hand for handshake*
Vinnie: *silent seething* ...
Jonathan: Jonathan Xin. I'm a lieutenant of the CPD.

...and they never found Jon's body.

Mr Romano is very unhappy!

Sinead Sullivan now has a personality and bio. I'll do her relationships later.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back