• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern The Oath - 1940s Gangster Drama - OOC (Ended)

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
Could there be another Romano daughter? Also, do you have a name for the opposing gang?
Okay, I'm feeling nice so I'll add one more daughter. She needs to be aged 16-23.

I was debating the other gang, but we'll go with an Irish boss: The Sullivans.

Okay, I'm feeling nice so I'll add one more daughter. She needs to be aged 16-23.

I was debating the other gang, but we'll go with an Irish boss: The Sullivans.
Yaassss. The Irish in me is itching to make an angry young fighter. Also, I think I'll add Danel as a second character if thats ok Misty Gray Misty Gray

Last edited:
Misty Gray Misty Gray is the Azarola-Romano connection alright? Also I just wanted to point out that the Azarola's are Basque, an ethnic group that has historically live between Spain and France..so...yeah little factoid for you right there.

Misty Gray Misty Gray is the Azarola-Romano connection alright? Also I just wanted to point out that the Azarola's are Basque, an ethnic group that has historically live between Spain and France..so...yeah little factoid for you right there.
Do you mean in the sense that the two families are allies?

Do you mean in the sense that the two families are allies?
Yeah, the Azarolas are so small that they can't be considered their own gang, but still a part of the family. You know? Sorry if it's confusing >.< it's a weird relationship. I envision the Azarola's to be really proud and independent, even with such close ties to the Romanos they still want to be their own family.

It's okay with me. Though Vinnie will always think he's above their family even if their families are allies. ;)

It's okay with me. Though Vinnie will always think he's above their family even if their families are allies. ;)
I'm gonna have to think over how I want their relationship to work out. I guess I kinda want them to be close, you know with the Romano's taking care of them while their dad was fighting in the Spanish Civil War.

Oh they can be still be close. Just from a business perspective he's a bit arrogant, for lack of better word. He'll let the Azarolas do their thing as long as they don't cross him and put him out of pocket.

Oh they can be still be close. Just from a business perspective he's a bit arrogant, for lack of better word. He'll let the Azarolas do their thing as long as they don't cross him and put him out of pocket.
Ok I can pm you later, so as not to clog the ooc.

Vinnie is finally finished!

I can add bits where needed, as other characters are submitted.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back