• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern The Oath - 1940s Gangster Drama - OOC (Ended)

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
Danel: He just ordered juice?
Maite: Yeah...
Danel: Want me to throw him out?
Maite: No.
Danel: I could punch him in the face.
Maite: Stop.

Jonathan: So how long have you worked here?
Danel: ...
Jonathan: Your sister has managed this place well.
Jonathan: She's very sweet, Maite I mean.
Jonathan: Oh, I must be a bother to you. Then I'll just go talk to Maite instead.
Danel: No you won't.

(Same, though. They'd make such a cute/awkward pair.)

That's honestly the smartest thing to do...wait for the shit to die down, and then swoop in and gather all the evidence.
yeah, plus he's nowhere near a lightweight when it comes to alcohol

I'm waiting for a Romeo and Juliet thing. Perhaps when I submit a son... Still deciding on Sullivan or Romano son. ;)

Edit: will catch up on this thread when I get to my PC shortly.

We are just turning this thread into a memefest
c4jt321.png

MattS MattS Let's work out a relationship between our characters.
(I kept saying we would...and then I never got around to it? orz)

So, I wasn't sure what dynamic you wanted between the three CPD officers, but I know Benny and Jonathan are kind of polarizing forces. From what I can glean from Dylan's bio, he's probably the most friendly and easy going of the three. He just might be the force that keeps the trio together.

I know that Jonathan can't always be on Benny's tail because he has other responsibilities as a lieutenant, so he probably trusts Dylan to keep an eye on Benny, and help keep him straight during sting operations. No matter what, Jonathan definitely prefers Dylan as a person over Benny, just because of personality differences and the fact that Dylan is more likely to be diplomatic about criminal matters. Because Jonathan is a lieutenant, he may expect Dylan and Benny to defer to his rank while on the job, but honestly if the three of them are very close, he may let things slide.

I think Dylan has the most police experience, anyways, so in that respect Jonathan will definitely respect him. He will also use his rank to buy the two detectives more time and resources for the case against the Romanos.

MattS MattS Let's work out a relationship between our characters.
(I kept saying we would...and then I never got around to it? orz)

So, I wasn't sure what dynamic you wanted between the three CPD officers, but I know Benny and Jonathan are kind of polarizing forces. From what I can glean from Dylan's bio, he's probably the most friendly and easy going of the three. He just might be the force that keeps the trio together.

I know that Jonathan can't always be on Benny's tail because he has other responsibilities as a lieutenant, so he probably trusts Dylan to keep an eye on Benny, and help keep him straight during sting operations. No matter what, Jonathan definitely prefers Dylan as a person over Benny, just because of personality differences and the fact that Dylan is more likely to be diplomatic about criminal matters. Because Jonathan is a lieutenant, he may expect Dylan and Benny to defer to his rank while on the job, but honestly if the three of them are very close, he may let things slide.

I think Dylan has the most police experience, anyways, so in that respect Jonathan will definitely respect him. He will also use his rank to buy the two detectives more time and resources for the case against the Romanos.
that seems to definitely make the most sense. ill edit my relationships section to tell a similar story, and i'll work on dylan's personality

Okay, then I'll add in a section for Dylan in the relationship section now.

I'm sorry if I ended up making any weird/wild assumptions about Dylan. I mostly went off of his likes, dislikes, and skills to determine what kind of character he is. It's not a fool-proof method, so please tell me if you want anything changed.

Because you know what happens when you assume. It makes an ass out of u and me.
(But in this case only me because I'm the only one making assumptions...)

Okay, then I'll add in a section for Dylan in the relationship section now.

I'm sorry if I ended up making any weird/wild assumptions about Dylan. I mostly went off of his likes, dislikes, and skills to determine what kind of character he is. It's not a fool-proof method, so please tell me if you want anything changed.

Because you know what happens when you assume. It makes an ass out of u and me.
(But in this case only me because I'm the only one making assumptions...)
i actually was aiming for a more laid back character so you're fine :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Back