• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Dice The Northern Isle (closed) - OOC

How do you want to determine stats?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Anyway, I'll throw this in as well.

So, what I was thinking. Howler is around 4 years old. So she had around 2 years out of her prison camp to meet the others. Numis, for example, had around 8 years for that, and Marc had his whole life. So, statistically speaking, there are more chances that Howler met most of the group after it was formed, or at least after it was introduced to others. I don't know the backstories of other characters, but if anyone was isolated, that should be taken into consideration as well. So, perhaps, before rushing into who and how knows people, we should kind of create a timeline?

IC thread is made, expectations are written down, and links are on the discord. I've got some extra time today so I'll take a look at characters once I eat. If you think anything needs to be changed, let me know! ^_^

Heyo! I'm glad to see you all so excited to post. To answer a couple questions sent my way - yall start off in the sleeping quarters below the main deck, in the hold towards the front of the ship. Your group has been hired on for the journey to haemstead, and will be paid upon arrival. Today the air is very still and frigid, with a thin layer of frost clinging to the ship. To get any more information on the weather you'll have to make a perception check.

Also, posting order is whatever seems natural until combat, and then by initiative order until out of combat again. In general, id like to give everyone a chance to post before changing scenes.

A lot of the work on the ship involves adjusting the sails to catch whatever winds are there, cleaning the ship, repairing damages, and protecting the cargo from raiders, the environment, and wildlife. The ship is built for efficiency, with a crew of only 16. I wanted to leave yalls specific jobs up to you.

I changed an expectation - no colored words. Some of us have sensitive eyes and can't actually read these things, so we get to be creative in other ways. Y'all haven't been using colored words anyways, I just realized it wasn't written down XD

Heyo! Sion has left us, he decided that this wasn't the roleplay for him. I can't delete his post, but I wanted you all to know.

Also, since polls can't be deleted once voted on, I'm going to do something weird.

NEW POLL: Do we prefer OOC information, (i.e. actions taken, spells cast, etc.) to be in a spoiler tag in the IC thread

For yes, like with a cookie

For no, but I don't really care- like with a heart

For no, I prefer the OOC information separate - Like with a picture frame

'Ello... I'm new here and i came back cause this sion fellow left.

Nice to meet you all.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back