• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom The New World - an Overlord interest check

Keep Nazarick and Ainz??

• Yes

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • No

Votes: 7 53.8%
  • Don't care

Votes: 4 30.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
This is your captain speaking, I have updated the guild part of the CS for those who have already made their character.

And has anyone came up with the guild name???

Anyway, the guild part should probably be changed into some sort of floor/base description thingy now that we decided to have just one guild. I want to keep the guild item tho. Kinda of likes mine.

Edit: God beat me to it. Freaking omniscience is scary.

Anyway, the guild part should probably be changed into some sort of floor/base description thingy now that we decided to have just one guild. I want to keep the guild item tho. Kinda of likes mine.
The guild base is a city so everyone gets their own hq or district in the city to run, I changed it from guild item to important items, as in items you use to run your little corner of the city.

Edit: God beat me to it. Freaking omniscience is scary.
Fear me mortal

I posted my CS. I may edit it a bit later to add more fluf, but that's the gist f it.

Just for you to have an idea of her style, she's throughout based on Li Shuwen's Martial Arts style to the point she unlocked a rare class based directly on his God Spear techniques.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back