• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom The New World - an Overlord interest check

Keep Nazarick and Ainz??

• Yes

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • No

Votes: 7 53.8%
  • Don't care

Votes: 4 30.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Now we have 2 characters with elsword faceclaims. I'm almost tempted to use my Overlord character that has Ciel (Demonio) as fc now.

Interested, quick question before I puke out a CS though. What's the policy on World-Class items? I assume one per character at the absolute most, if any at all. Though it'd be weird for a guild that's around at the end of the game to not have at least one or two, especially if the members are no-lifers.

i dont think we should stick so strictly to the new world mechanics

Bah, I mean sure, but do you need to have an even higher level? I mean, only in extremely rare cases does a New World creature transcend (about) level 30-35.

its under the control of the gm we dont know if thats true
sad wall_pae.png

Never know when we'll find some Godkin whose surpassed the level 100 barrier. Heaven forbid we find a group of them.

i think we need a better guild item... the one i have for ours is a little too catered to me

Users who are viewing this thread

Back