• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom The New World - an Overlord interest check

Keep Nazarick and Ainz??

• Yes

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • No

Votes: 7 53.8%
  • Don't care

Votes: 4 30.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Did the CS, hopefully it is at least slightly lore-friendly. I also apologize for the extreme edginess of the character, I just got over-excited and could not help it.

Did the CS, hopefully it is at least slightly lore-friendly. I also apologize for the extreme edginess of the character, I just got over-excited and could not help it.
About your cs, are those your only two jobs, or did you just forget to add other?

About your cs, are those your only two jobs, or did you just forget to add other?
Ah, that's... yeah. I shall take a proper look at that after a nice sleep. You see, it is quite late here and I tend to get distracted when exhausted.

It could. Anyone interested in a theatre-themed character can join
I shall think about it. In fact, I'll meditate about it tomorrow.

Ah, that's... yeah. I shall take a proper look at that after a nice sleep. You see, it is quite late here and I tend to get distracted when exhausted.

I shall think about it. In fact, I'll meditate about it tomorrow.
Well than, enjoy your rest my dude.

I shouldn't add yet another RP to my list, but I cant stop craving for Overlord so I'll just say fuck caution and do it anyway.

we can come up with our own races? classes too right?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back