• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom The New World - an Overlord interest check

Keep Nazarick and Ainz??

• Yes

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • No

Votes: 7 53.8%
  • Don't care

Votes: 4 30.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Wow, this moved fast. I guess that I'll get started working on a CS now, I'l probably have it ready by tomorrow.
Yeah, although it's been awhile since the last time I was here, this has definitely been moving faster than I expected. On the site, that is.

You can, but don't go too overboard. If you were to be a world champion, I would expect you to be a melee based character.
Tbh, I originally asked as a joke but since I do have a character who'd be fairly easy to adapt into a world champion I'll totally do it now.

Calling dibs on Asgard.

Hmm. What to use...

On another note, was a theme ever determined for the Guild.

Last edited:
could players go over the max level in the new world

Hia~
I'm interested but I was wondering if you have a discord or something that'd make it easier to talk to you?

Hmm. What to use...

On another note, was a theme ever determined for the Guild.
There is no universal guild that we are all starting in. So far, every CS has it's own guild of origin. However, that doesn't mean you have to start in a guild. You can also make your character is apart of one of the guilds we already made if the person who made said guild is fine with it.

could players go over the max level in the new world
You can, but remember that the New World denizens are quite low level, so if you plan to lvl up by slaughtering people, it'll take longer. But simply successfully preforming tasks related to your jobs and racial lvls should increase your "exp".

There is no universal guild that we are all starting in. So far, every CS has it's own guild of origin. However, that doesn't mean you have to start in a guild. You can also make your character is apart of one of the guilds we already made if the person who made said guild is fine with it.
Maybe we could just make it so that there was a sort-of pact between a few almost completely dead guilds, that just wanted to stay around until the very end. Alternatively we could just rework that whole thing and indeed, just make one guild.

Maybe we could just make it so that there was a sort-of pact between a few almost completely dead guilds, that just wanted to stay around until the very end. Alternatively we could just rework that whole thing and indeed, just make one guild.

I second this. We need at least something tying our characters together, otherwise, we won't have any motivation to interact with one another. Anything is good, as long as we have some thread to follow.

We could do option numero dos, however since so far we have a pheonix valkyrie, two demons, and an elder wraith. Finding a theme that we could all agree on might be a bit challenging.

I second this. We need at least something tying our characters together, otherwise, we won't have any motivation to interact with one another. Anything is good, as long as we have some thread to follow.
We should definitely have something to motivate us to interact, maybe just having certain characters in each other's friend lists so if they use msg it'll connect.

We could do option numero dos, however since so far we have a pheonix valkyrie, two demons, and an elder wraith. Finding a theme that we could all agree on might be a bit challenging.

Basically, everyone is evil, or at least, neutral and not human. That's already a theme in itself. We could basically run with a guild based on that, since we happened to float naturally to the same theme as Nazarick, it wouldn't be hard to unite people under a same banner.

Basically, everyone is evil, or at least, neutral and not human. That's already a theme in itself. We could basically run with a guild based on that, since we happened to float naturally to the same theme as Nazarick, it wouldn't be hard to unite people under a same banner.
True true, however we would have to agree on a guild base layout, and limit the amount of high teir npcs we have.

True true, however we would have to agree on a guild base layout, and limit the amount of high teir npcs we have.
Well, I guess that we are here to talk these things out, not?

By the way, just to clear things before hand and make the decision process easier, I'm working on a half-elf Warrior/Monk/ Spear master, focused on agility. This might make the guild decision process easier.

We could make the guild a safe haven for demi-humans and Heteromorphic creatures and have the guild base be a city, allowing each of us To use a certain district/building as a personal hq.

We could make the guild a safe haven for demi-humans and Heteromorphic creatures and have the guild base be a city, allowing each of us To use a certain district/building as a personal hq.
That's actually really interesting. All we need to is choose a name and we are done. I guess.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back