• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom The New World - an Overlord interest check

Keep Nazarick and Ainz??

• Yes

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • No

Votes: 7 53.8%
  • Don't care

Votes: 4 30.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

God_himself

World's Worst Necromancer
Yggdrasil
For 12 years, the people of Japan (and anyone who can read Japanese) enjoyed the DMMO-RPG famous for it's emphasis on player freedom.

For 12 years players explored, discovered, created, fought, conquered, and tried to do all the game had to offer.

But all good things must come to an end.

A group of players log on for the game's last day. And they are thrown into an adventure non of them could ever imagine.

Fandom - The New World CS
The New World- an Overlord rp
Fandom - The New World - OCC

Last edited:
I'm greatly interested in this idea.

Is there any possibility of getting more details about how the story will be and what's expected of our characters?

I'm greatly interested in this idea.

Is there any possibility of getting more details about how the story will be and what's expected of our characters?

For the most part, I don't really have a big plan for the story, I was considering having the group use the Re-Estize Kingdom be the starting point for interactions with the new world's denizens. But besides that, I was more interested in seeing what a group of practically Gods could do. Of course I would have to draw the line at certain actions such as instantly bringing on the apocalypse.

As for characters, well I am working on a character sheet, for which you would state your job and racial levels (max being a total of 100), alignments (on both the karma system and like guild wise) and details about the character(s). Although the characters will most likely be op (if you want to play a lower level player or even a NPC or denizen of the new world go ahead) stuff like world items are still extremely rare.

I hope I answered your questions, if you have more feel free to ask.

As well I have linked the overlord wiki to hopefully be of assistance.
Overlord Wiki

For the most part, I don't really have a big plan for the story, I was considering having the group use the Re-Estize Kingdom be the starting point for interactions with the new world's denizens. But besides that, I was more interested in seeing what a group of practically Gods could do. Of course I would have to draw the line at certain actions such as instantly bringing on the apocalypse.

As for characters, well I am working on a character sheet, for which you would state your job and racial levels (max being a total of 100), alignments (on both the karma system and like guild wise) and details about the character(s). Although the characters will most likely be op (if you want to play a lower level player or even a NPC or denizen of the new world go ahead) stuff like world items are still extremely rare.

I hope I answered your questions, if you have more feel free to ask.

As well I have linked the overlord wiki to hopefully be of assistance.
Overlord Wiki
are we sticking to the story in the manga/anime?

are we sticking to the story in the manga/anime?
I was going to poll and see if keeping Nazarick and all of it's evil in the world was a good idea, personally I can go either way, however if people would think it better to remove them I won't mind.

But it will take place at the same time as cannon, so stuff like the yearly war at the Kazate Plains and the cultists plotting to invade E-Rantel will still be happening.

I think it makes sense for us all to be in the same Guild.
What should we name it?
I was considering it, however if we were all in the same guild, it would have to have some sort of theme. Limiting the character types. Ex: if it was an angelic guild, we would all have to be angels or have high karma.

I was considering it, however if we were all in the same guild, it would have to have some sort of theme. Limiting the character types. Ex: if it was an angelic guild, we would all have to be angels or have high karma.
I've posted my CS already. I'm playing a monster class with an Evil alignment..

Users who are viewing this thread

Back