• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom The New World - an Overlord interest check

Keep Nazarick and Ainz??

• Yes

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • No

Votes: 7 53.8%
  • Don't care

Votes: 4 30.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Hm, if we go for the one guild option then, may we want some sort of basic prologue, to make for better player interactions even in the early game?

Hm, if we go for the one guild option then, may we want some sort of basic prologue, to make for better player interactions even in the early game?
That sounds good, like we make some sort of introduction, in which the characters spend time with eachother before shutdown.

I'd like to avoid playing before we get sent to the New World. The whole purpose of Overlord is to be in a parallel world, it would be boring if we went for something like a farewell party or something like this, in my opinion.

It would also drag us a bit in terms of action. If anything, it might be more interesting to begin a day after the transfer and see our reactions from there.

I'd like to avoid playing before we get sent to the New World. The whole purpose of Overlord is to be in a parallel world, it would be boring if we went for something like a farewell party or something like this, in my opinion.
Well if we did decide to play before shutdown, it wouldn't be for long , I was thinking at most 30 minutes before shutdown.

Aye, I guess that can be the case. But in my humble opinion it feels a bit weird going into action with characters you technically know for years, but don't actually know at all at the same time.

I won't object to the popular choice, however.

For names. I guess that I can try to come up with some ideas. Something from Norse Mythology to go with Yggdrasil's theme would be ok?

The name has to match the theme of our Guild. If we're going by a sanctuary for non-humans, it'd be a myriad of races. So maybe, "The Court" or something similar to that effect.

We could name the guild something like The United Heteromorph Front or something like that but what shall we name the city?

I'd like to point out that my character is technically still Human. Well, Immortal Human and they had one of those in Nazarick, but still... PLEASE don't name the guild something so conspicuous.

I'd like to point out that my character is technically still Human. Well, Immortal Human and they had one of those in Nazarick, but still... PLEASE don't name the guild something so conspicuous.
So name the guild the Intergalactic Union of Soviet Heteromorphs, got it fam.

Hehe, yeah.

Anyway, I think we need a link to the CS thread here, I guess? We have one from there to here but not the contrary.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back