• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Nation Building The New Empires OOC

Plus, Ryan! I shall send troops to you if you are in danger. Thus is the terms of our pact. Plus, we have good trade agreements!

Good to know. Also the progression depends of time quotas we use to pass time and how effectively we use it. So we can make it better ourselves real quick.

That depends on how time would pass RyanDiaz RyanDiaz wait...I just realized something ironic and funny. We now have Germany-Poland-Russia for this world now with the NAE as Russia, United Nenia as Poland, and RKK as Germany...

Basically what you are doing is hipshooting by saying that now dwarves are pirates and mages? I can build a metal wall as high as Vadgas Tower and let your dwarf guys do mountain-climbing on it. Wraitaqus after all had the roughest natural landscape. Best you can do is make my settled dwarves riot and make a new home war.
If you read the backstory of my nation from both the lore page and the nation sheet page you would understand. I have a small population of Elves. Which are a little better on average at magic than all that inhabit your island. They would likely be outnumbered, but they're also more powerful indvidually. What I'm saying is that we'll be able to respond to your magic in kind, that you don't have a monopoly on it. Flegians, a subspecies of Dwarves, are better at using magic than normal Dwarves are too. That's not even something I made happen. Agent apparently thought that my nation's acceptance of magic and belief in the divines would make the common Dwarf taller, weaker, more common, and more adept at magic.

I'm kidding about the pillaging by the way.

Your giant metal wall presumably spanning the entire coastline (or at least the accessible parts of it) of your continent would probably be very possible to breach. It'll likely take years if not at least a decade or more to build with considerable resources, likely will require a ridiculous amount of soldiers to defend it, and so on. I also would probably have my own flying automatons that can find their way over it. If it isn't strong or thick enough I could just pummel a part of it until it collapses, or even tunnel underneath it.

I'm not even entirely sure a long metal wall would be economically or technologically possible by 1325. Magic would probably help a lot.

Alright this idea was childish and Trumpish, but you have some over 100 mages. Unless they eat obsidian and are real survival experts they just cant take over cities in my land. I'll work my ways to defend against the bots, even if it means I got to use my low population of dwarves. I got the highest number of stationed troops, so unless you going Black Hawk on me, I wouldn't fear anything to happen in the blink of an eye.

Alright this idea was childish and Trumpish, but you have some over 100 mages. Unless they eat obsidian and are real survival experts they just cant take over cities in my land. I'll work my ways to defend against the bots, even if it means I got to use my low population of dwarves. I got the highest number of stationed troops, so unless you going Black Hawk on me, I wouldn't fear anything to happen in the blink of an eye.
I'll also have a few hundred additional mages in the navy but I haven't gotten around to actually defining the specialties of my sailors yet.

As a naval nation I would primarily focus on your most important stuff that's closest to the coast. I don't necessarily need to take stuff over, I could just bombard everything from afar so long as it's within sight of the ocean.

Clockwork_Magic Clockwork_Magic . I think we have enough players to start in the near future. Should we in a few days or a full week from now or something along those lines?

Also, do Imps and Trolls have the same appearances as they traditionally do?

I imagine Orcs in this appear similar to the ones seen in Skyrim and that the appearances of all the other species are more or less the 'standard' of their species in other fantasy works.

Yooo I wanna join in but I'm slow writing my app. If you guys decide to start could I still join in or what?

Yooo I wanna join in but I'm slow writing my app. If you guys decide to start could I still join in or what?
Obviously. It might be a week or maybe even more than that before we start.

You could post your application now and edit it to completion as well, that's always an option.

Out of curiosity, where is your faction going to be?

I plan on being in Phikas as a mostly Imp nation. I figured the orcs and goblins deserve some love too.

Also, do Imps and Trolls have the same appearances as they traditionally do?

I imagine Orcs in this appear similar to the ones seen in Skyrim and that the appearances of all the other species are more or less the 'standard' of their species in other fantasy works.
Yep.

Oh dear...we better build up RyanDiaz RyanDiaz my brother from another island. There's gonna be trouble up North!

I'm not really worried but I was thinking of making a troop station up north consisting of humans and adracs, in case Vliyeshi reich is planning on something. Only real enemy I see is Pat, cause he's a bully, but other then that I'll just use the north ground for maybe a harbor or trade knot.

I will make some specifications in my CS before we start. I think I left some stuff open.

Oi, don't insult me! The least you could do is call me 'The Grand Reich of Royal Khisomer: Great Land of the Wise and Brave'.

Besides, we're only looking for peaceful trade partners and allies since our plan for an offensive is already set...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back