• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Nation Building The New Empires OOC

I am keenly waiting. Idk why but I really pictured Adracs similar to WoW Druids. Cause I can't get it were they good or evil, but they were humanoids.

Also we really need more sign-ups, for elf territories to be populated.

Since someone took the navy, I'll be your neighbor RyanDiaz RyanDiaz . Since majority are Vorings for you, mine would be Adracs (Pure or Half) then. Let's have a peaceful relationship and crush the others before we go at each other's throats, yes?

Question and Clarification Clockwork_Magic Clockwork_Magic ! Is there a possibility of Pure-Blood Adracs surviving after their war with the Voring? Also, Since it's the 1400s, do muskets/arquebus exist since the dwarves are advanced in tech? I'll pop in a few more questions when I get these two answered since it's actually a focal point for my whole build...hehehehee...
Cannons, primitive grenades and handcannons exist. Muskets and arquebuses don't exist. Everyone would have access to them in limited quantities, it's just the Dwarves have ones that are twenty five years ahead technologically.

All the above were invented in some form before 1325, but obviously handcannons and cannons would still be 'young' technologies. Since it is essentially 1350 for me, mine probably are a bit more reliable, powerful, and can probably reach farther ranges.

I'm assuming everyone advances equally in technology for every year that passes anyway. If we went by real life cannons and handcannons and the like were invented in China but barely known for a century or two inside of Europe, until very roughly 1325 anyway.

Last edited:
Now I got me a question. Everybody is using ships called Gears, Cogs and all that. Are all you lot just taking that from Pat Pat or doth a page of lore refuse to reveal itself to me?

Now I got me a question. Everybody is using ships called Gears, Cogs and all that. Are all you lot just taking that from Pat Pat or doth a page of lore refuse to reveal itself to me?
I just searched up 14th century ships and then used some of the ships that showed up. Gears are don't exist IRL, they're Pat's invention.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back