• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Nation Building The New Empires OOC

Eh, I'll just write up. I claim the old Dumuse Kingdom after all. Maybe we'll be equal in stuff little Flegian, except the ships of course.

Oh my, building the lore of the nation takes time. Still not done and I'm at the military. Still have eco, religion, and alliances/agreements to finish up...

Oh my, building the lore of the nation takes time. Still not done and I'm at the military. Still have eco, religion, and alliances/agreements to finish up...
You might have to talk to Ryan since his nation has apparently established relations with you.

It's a pet peeve of mine to post a complete sheet. But for the sake of establishing ownership of the isles and the announcement of the treaties between the SWE and UPE. I shall post a WIP!

Oh by the way, the "Population ranks" in the species lore is the ranking of how many total members of that species are there. The humans are 1st which means they have the most population, elves have the second which means they're in second, so on and so forth.

Man this heresy going on inbetween. Alright Dumuse relations sounds like fun to me. At first what I thought about my navy was that it has cogs, most versatile ship anyways.

PS Do I have to sign some treaties?

When the roleplay starts, we can RP the treaty signing for the Mutual Defense Pact~ It would be a grand affair RyanDiaz RyanDiaz and it will truly be most grand!

Yes my honorary sir lordship!
tenor.gif

Unity breeds strength! Beyond the sea there are dangers afoot! We must prepare, oh neighbor! Human, Elf, Adrac, Voring, Dumuse...we must be one in defense of our lands, people, and homes!

I have heard your desperate pleas for help, and have come to rescue you!
Wow, a lot has happened. I guess I will have to begin creating my horribly-racist-against-humans elven empire.

Mighty Sea Dwarves will control all ocean traffic. To swim all non Flegian citizens need to buy a permit costing two hundred shekels. Even looking at the water costs an hourly fee of all plunder, wives, and children in your possession.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back