Opinion The most Annoying Kind Of People

Status
Not open for further replies.
This thread is annoying.  It just seems like a hateful thread.  Jesus Christ,   Or whatever deity you rock with.  

People that deliberately start arguments with other people then want to cry foul when the other puts them in their place.

Dude, seriously?

Pretentious people who think that using big words makes them sound more important or smart when in reality it just makes them sound like douchenozzles.

Edgy teen boys who make racist and rape jokes in an effort to be funny. It's gross and offensive, and never even remotely funny. It's flat out bad humor, and maybe they just spend too much time on 4chan, but I really don't understand the point to these jokes. I'm not entirely against offensive humor, but c'mon that shits just low. 

1. Humans as a whole
  2. People who self-diagnose.
  3. People who "hate" their own culture and idolise another, as if there exists a superior culture. (ie. Weeaboos; not Otakus, they are just people who enjoy anime)
  4. Feminazis (People who claim they are feminists, but just label everything as sexist)
  5. Antitheists (Atheists that take things too far and hate anyone religious)
  6. Religous Zealots (People who love their religion a little too much and want everyone converted)
  7. Anyone who puts animal lives before human lives.
  8. [SIZE= 18px]Certain "Black Lives Matter" activists (the ones that say "black lives matter more"; they exist, I have met someone like that)[/SIZE]
  9. [SIZE= 18px]Social "Justice" Warriors (People who say they want social justice, but really just find things to bitch about, instead of doing something about actual social justice. Feminazis fit in this category)[/SIZE]
  10. [SIZE= 18px]Anyone that says Warhammer 40,000 is a StarCraft ripoff. And that Warhammer Fantasy is a WarCraft ripoff.[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 18px]--[/SIZE]

People who feel that just because they are in a bad mood it is justified to treat others poorly.

I treat others poorly because I enjoy it. I don't need an excuse. *awkward smile and thumbs up*

Last edited by a moderator:
11 hours ago, Farseer of Ulthwe said:

1. Humans as a whole
  3. People who "hate" their own culture and idolise another, as if there exists a superior culture. (ie. Weeaboos; not Otakus, they are just people who enjoy anime)
  4. Feminazis (People who claim they are feminists, but just label everything as sexist)
  6. Religous Zealots (People who love their religion a little too much and want everyone converted)
  8. [SIZE= 18px]Certain "Black Lives Matter" activists (the ones that say "black lives matter more"; they exist, I have met someone like that)[/SIZE]
  9. [SIZE= 18px]Social "Justice" Warriors (People who say they want social justice, but really just find things to bitch about, instead of doing something about actual social justice. Feminazis fit in this category)[/SIZE]
  10. [SIZE= 18px]Anyone that says Warhammer 40,000 is a StarCraft ripoff. And that Warhammer Fantasy is a WarCraft ripoff.[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 18px]--[/SIZE]

I treat others poorly because I enjoy it. I don't need an excuse. *awkward smile and thumbs up*

Good for you.

1. Humans as a whole
  8. Certain "Black Lives Matter" activists (the ones that say "black lives matter more"; they exist, I have met someone like that)
  9. Social "Justice" Warriors (People who say they want social justice, but really just find things to bitch about, instead of doing something about actual social justice. Feminazis fit in this category)
  10. Anyone that says Warhammer 40,000 is a StarCraft ripoff. And that Warhammer Fantasy is a WarCraft ripoff.

--

I'll have to quote that, no more, no less.

People who don't understand the concept that when someone tells them something in private, what is said is not an invitation to tell other people or post it up in status message.

People that try to put you down because you're nice. (Is that so bad to be nice to everyone ? Geez) and people that are loud in public areas.

People who come to you as a last resort or claim you as their friend, but never take the time to understand you. In addition, so-called friends who always put you down, are somehow never in the wrong, and somehow never find the need to apologize. Ohhh, or they don't take the time to spend time with you yet they'll go at the drop of the hat for another friend that you are friends with too. Let's not forget when you're depressed, feeling disgusting, in a bad relationship, or being diagnosed with apathy or anorexia and all they do is make everything worse and shrug it all off when you want to rant, vent, or find comfort and support in them. 

Then there is those self-entitled customers who think the world and "the help" from X company revolves around and works for them. They don't care how your warranties work, how your stock works, or how if you break a policy then you'll be fired works... they're so arrogant, selfish, and disgusting.

I hate it when people go all chicken-shit with people they don't like and just click the handy-dandy magic 'ignore user' button. I like talking to people I don't actually like. I thought the whole point of sites like this was to interact with people. This echo-chamber shit really rustles my jimmies.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back