• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern The Monarchy Reboot OCC

How should the plot progress ?

• War with Scotland

Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Give someone else a chance to be a villain

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Slight time jump

Votes: 2 40.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Leon being nice she image a New York studio apartment but in a jail cell. Roughly 7 months almost 8. Her and the king had a long affair
I see, and Clarissa mood ? Is she crying or reluctant to let maid take care of her and her baby ?

I see, and Clarissa mood ? Is she crying or reluctant to let maid take care of her and her baby ?
She’s honestly very sweet and just wants the best for her baby. She’s accepted her faith and knows Leon will take care of her “Son”

Posted ! Hope it ain't too long sometimes I get carry away. I will wait for the plot to advance a little. But feel free to use Jeanne in your post. Her personality is pretty easy to portray methink. Demure and polite but very caring and reliable, don't want to stand out and is here for her family. Aka do her job

Posted ! Hope it ain't too long sometimes I get carry away. I will wait for the plot to advance a little. But feel free to use Jeanne in your post. Her personality is pretty easy to portray methink. Demure and polite but very caring and reliable, don't want to stand out and is here for her family. Aka do her job
i really love your post

i really love your post
Thank you ! (o^▽^o)
I'm use to do more literate stuff and just can't stand bad grammar and such for my post. I will try to be more chill for this rp but old habits die hard heheh

Thank you ! (o^▽^o)
I'm use to do more literate stuff and just can't stand bad grammar and such for my post. I will try to be more chill for this rp but old habits die hard heheh
No problem if you write smth long. I find it makes for an amazing read. I really look up to literate writers cause their writing is always sooooo amazing

No problem if you write smth long. I find it makes for an amazing read. I really look up to literate writers cause their writing is always sooooo amazing
shy snow white GIF

Heh thank ^^, I would say I still have a looooooong way to go. As I consider myself a very casual writer, so rp is kind of my way of writing more regularly. I'm def excited for the incoming drama I can feel oozing out of this rp lol

We already have Leon x Irina for the kind boy x badass girl. But you never have enough love™ drama !

If there was more people I would so be plotting a romance for Jeanne (◕‿◕) Like preferably one that involve danger or forbidden love stuff. Just to spice things up.

shy snow white GIF

Heh thank ^^, I would say I still have a looooooong way to go. As I consider myself a very casual writer, so rp is kind of my way of writing more regularly. I'm def excited for the incoming drama I can feel oozing out of this rp lol

We already have Leon x Irina for the kind boy x badass girl. But you never have enough love™ drama !

If there was more people I would so be plotting a romance for Jeanne (◕‿◕) Like preferably one that involve danger or forbidden love stuff. Just to spice things up.
the love drama is one of the best drama hahaha, i'm waiting to see if any rumors or even a new character causes some drama within the new couple.

i heard almighty was planning on making a new noble once clarissa dies. apparently he was gonna be a massive flirt, tat's an option for a love interest for jeanne!

Arnalia Arnalia chaepeumeon chaepeumeon Faeriedae Faeriedae heyo, just wanted to give you these link since they aren't linked just yet. it's basically just extra pages for the rp.

Sorry I haven’t been active! I’m moving but I’ll be getting some stuff done today ! Also adding a new character

Every page should now have all links posted on the first page. we have too many for me to link them to the top of each page

Users who are viewing this thread

Back