• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern The Monarchy Reboot OCC

How should the plot progress ?

• War with Scotland

Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Give someone else a chance to be a villain

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Slight time jump

Votes: 2 40.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
I think I will sadly have to announce that I'm leaving. I'm grateful for you folks friendliness but after going over what I will do with my chara I don't find one path that satisfy me and don't see myself playing another one. I wish you all the best with the rp and please don't hesitate to use Jeanne whenever way you want, I be glad if you do ! Much ❤️

I'm still in the process of moving, its taking so much more time than what I anticipated 😭😭😭

Hey due to inactivity I plan on rebooting this with a time a jump. If anyone is interested I can send you guys major roles before I post the main thread

I would like to he winter still, im almost settled in with my moving situation, so I'll be more active

The Monarchy: The rise of a new era

This roleplay will be focused on the second generation of royals and their coming to age story. There will be no pressure to get married or have children. Just the drama and scandal that they will face below I have posted some situations:

Unrequited Loved: One of the royals is in loved with a commoner and sneaks to see them at night but is caught by a guard and now the royal is attempting to sneak the commoner into the palace.

Warrior princess: This princess will to be a warrior, but her parents forbid it, but she’s caught by a knight who decides to take her under his wing instead of telling on her but there’s conditions.

The soul seeker: The heir has been trained everyday to do the same thing to ensure that he takes the throne but what happens when he finds out he’s the heir from his fathers previous marriage and the woman he thought was his mother wasn’t.

Rough Ideas for spin off

The Monarchy: The rise of a new era

This roleplay will be focused on the second generation of royals and their coming to age story. There will be no pressure to get married or have children. Just the drama and scandal that they will face below I have posted some situations:

Unrequited Loved: One of the royals is in loved with a commoner and sneaks to see them at night but is caught by a guard and now the royal is attempting to sneak the commoner into the palace.

Warrior princess: This princess will to be a warrior, but her parents forbid it, but she’s caught by a knight who decides to take her under his wing instead of telling on her but there’s conditions.

The soul seeker: The heir has been trained everyday to do the same thing to ensure that he takes the throne but what happens when he finds out he’s the heir from his fathers previous marriage and the woman he thought was his mother wasn’t.

Rough Ideas for spin off
if no one else wants the role, Peyre could be the commoner!

Willow could be the warrior princess!!!

Poll posted on the lore

Poll posted on the lore

I assume you mean 1900s and not 2000s?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back