• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern The Monarchy Reboot OCC

How should the plot progress ?

• War with Scotland

Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Give someone else a chance to be a villain

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Slight time jump

Votes: 2 40.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Probably for fun he’d be on the council with Leon and the child prophet. I’ll make him a play boy 😭 the character that flirts with everyone
omg that seems like such a fun character to play. let's just hope leon doesn't have his head if he flirts with his wife haha

Hi, welcome ! Faeriedae Faeriedae I just looked at the CSs you put, and find some details intriguing ?

For Heath sexuality why is his romantic orientation marked as "straight" while his sexual one is "homosexual" ? I'm just curious as this seem contradictory ???

Also for Lyndon you put "asexual" in his romantic orientation ? I am aspec, so if I may it should be "aromantic" as asexuality is purely a sexual orientation. To define romantic attraction in relation to that we say "heteroromantic, homoromantic, biromantic", ect depend on the romantic orientation but you got me.

Just some things I wanted to bring up, by precaution, I know your CSs are maybe a wip so take your time. 🙂

So emotional and physical attraction can be separate, just because you romantically want to be with a women doesn't mean you are sexually attracted to them. Same with wanting to sexually be with men, but not romantically. Hence the contradiction. This is actually becoming more and more common in modern day life.

For lyndon i just messed up on his romantic orientation. I have been doing these at work over the last couple days and ended up rushing so i can get it out of the way. Sorry about that.

Totally understandable. If you have any other questions ask away. I'm mostly around.

Faeriedae Faeriedae , I love your character, the child prophet. He is absolutely adorable. ^^ I would love for my character to be friends with him! If that's ok with you? AlmighTy AlmighTy , I apologize as I haven't been active as much but I am still in.

Of course! Currently the question for my character is choosing her own betrothed but watching her father die... Has caused some loneliness so she needs a friend. ^^;

A street rat suddenly being thrown into fancy events and clothing is going to cause some major loneliness as well. I'm sure they will have fun messing with people. Who knows, she might learn to pickpocket someone.

Hopefully they will get along. ^^ As Aline also does enjoy freedom and not to be confined. I'm sure, haha, hopefully she only pickpockets friends.

So emotional and physical attraction can be separate, just because you romantically want to be with a women doesn't mean you are sexually attracted to them. Same with wanting to sexually be with men, but not romantically. Hence the contradiction. This is actually becoming more and more common in modern day life.

For lyndon i just messed up on his romantic orientation. I have been doing these at work over the last couple days and ended up rushing so i can get it out of the way. Sorry about that.

Totally understandable. If you have any other questions ask away. I'm mostly around.
Ah, so he's on the split attraction model ? (I searched but do not find a microlabel related to that. Only the split attraction model come to mind) Sorry I wasn't sure if this was a mistake like the other or intentional this time. This is the first time I see someone use it ! Will it play a big role in Heath character ? As since it's the medieval age it could be quite interesting character wise. Anyway, I'm going to work on Jeanne post. Feel free to interact with her, she's in charge of Leona.

AlmighTy AlmighTy
Since Jeanne was engaged to take care of Leon future "son" could she reference taking care of Clarissa during her pregnancy ? Where is Clarissa exactly ? Still in a cell or was she place somewhere more comfortable ?

Ah, so he's on the split attraction model ? (I searched but do not find a microlabel related to that. Only the split attraction model come to mind) Sorry I wasn't sure if this was a mistake like the other or intentional this time. This is the first time I see someone use it ! Will it play a big role in Heath character ? As since it's the medieval age it could be quite interesting character wise. Anyway, I'm going to work on Jeanne post. Feel free to interact with her, she's in charge of Leona.

AlmighTy AlmighTy
Since Jeanne was engaged to take care of Leon future "son" could she reference taking care of Clarissa during her pregnancy ? Where is Clarissa exactly ? Still in a cell or was she place somewhere more comfortable ?
Yes and yes she’s in a comfortable cell XD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back