• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern The Monarchy Reboot OCC

How should the plot progress ?

• War with Scotland

Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Give someone else a chance to be a villain

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Slight time jump

Votes: 2 40.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here

AlmighTy

Two Thousand Club
The OCC feel free to plot, ask questions and etc...

Questions from me to you!

- When people leave the role-play should we kill them off with a disease? The only downside if it was the main role we might have to do something dramatic to get the role-play back on track.

-Pregnancy do we really want to role play nine months of pregnancy? Or just the infant is born.

- Does everyone want to be mentioned in the lore or just when major things happen?

Links
CS: Realistic or Modern - The Monarchy Reboot CS
OCC: Realistic or Modern - The Monarchy Reboot OCC
Lore: Realistic or Modern - The Monarchy Palace/Lore
Interest: Realistic or Modern - The Monarchy Reboot [Open]
Roleplay: Realistic or Modern - The Monarchy Reboot

Last edited:

Questions from me to you !

- When people leave the role-play should we kill them off with a disease? Only down side if it was a main role we might have to do something dramatic to get the role-play back on track.

-Pregnancy do we really want to role play nine months of pregnancy? Or just the infant is born.

- Does everyone want to be mentioned in the lore or just when major things happen?
1. i feel like thats a great idea
2. I think the infant should just be born
3. YES PLEASE

Also i updated my CS with the photo you put in the Lore AlmighTy AlmighTy

You didn’t have to ! I just thought it looked similar to the anime character
I liked the picture you found better Lol.

I was trying my hardest to find a realistic drawn face with red eyes 😭 I might go back and try to find brown eyes
Ahhhhh sorrryyy, it's all good tho, I can change the FC if ever.

- When people leave the role-play should we kill them off with a disease? Only down side if it was a main role we might have to do something dramatic to get the role-play back on track.

1. that would be a good idea
2. The infant would just be born
3. if you don't mind, Irina can be in the lore

1. Disease sounds fine to me and most reasonable.
2. If this roleplay is going to have time skips, that'd be better, imo though.
3. Both, please!

I had a few ideas for characters and maybe you all could help make my decision easier!!

1. A female doctor, originally from elsewhere in Europe (tbd). She works in the castle very high up as a royal medic, but has a dark secret that could put her life at risk. Despite the king’s ban on witchcraft, she’s become gifted in the arts and uses it in her practice from anywhere from battlefield patch ups to tonics for a cold. She’s very serious and secretive, but has a kind heart.

2. A royal knight, still trying to figure out his place in life and the castle. He wants nothing more than to be good at his job, and works hard, but is accident prone and forgetful. He messes up a lot, but means well and is the nicest guy you’ll meet. A bit of a pushover and trusts easily, his Captain of the Guard has been trying to drill how dangerous his niceness is for the royal family. He’s working on it.

3. A lady in waiting, the middle daughter of some lord or lady who lives in or around the castle. She’s demure and sweet, and treats everyone with kindness but doesn’t value herself and let’s people walk all over her, especially with her status as a lady in waiting. She takes her studies in politics and language and arts very seriously, wanting to make her father proud, even though her elder sister whom hates her is set to take her father’s spot as Lady of Whitmore, their territory. She can’t help but to harbor a bit of resentment for this, as her sister is a spoiled brat who knows nothing of her people or land.

I was trying my hardest to find a realistic drawn face with red eyes 😭 I might go back and try to find brown eyes
She’s kind of scary looking but I found her and thought of you lmao 😭 she might not be the vibe but it’s what I found lol

Attachments

• 3962872E-FC05-4A1A-85CE-57E4F337AA77.jpeg
    3962872E-FC05-4A1A-85CE-57E4F337AA77.jpeg
    38.5 KB · Views: 4
I had a few ideas for characters and maybe you all could help make my decision easier!!

1. A female doctor, originally from elsewhere in Europe (tbd). She works in the castle very high up as a royal medic, but has a dark secret that could put her life at risk. Despite the king’s ban on witchcraft, she’s become gifted in the arts and uses it in her practice from anywhere from battlefield patch ups to tonics for a cold. She’s very serious and secretive, but has a kind heart.

2. A royal knight, still trying to figure out his place in life and the castle. He wants nothing more than to be good at his job, and works hard, but is accident prone and forgetful. He messes up a lot, but means well and is the nicest guy you’ll meet. A bit of a pushover and trusts easily, his Captain of the Guard has been trying to drill how dangerous his niceness is for the royal family. He’s working on it.

3. A lady in waiting, the middle daughter of some lord or lady who lives in or around the castle. She’s demure and sweet, and treats everyone with kindness but doesn’t value herself and lets people walk all over her, especially with her status as a lady in waiting. She takes her studies in politics and language and arts very seriously, wanting to make her father proud, even though her elder sister whom hates her is set to take her father’s spot as Lady of Whitmore, their territory. She can’t help but to harbor a bit of resentment for this, as her sister is a spoiled brat who knows nothing of her people or land.
I like one and two.
If you were a doctor you would need to befriend one of the royals to save your head

If you were a knight you’d be assigned to the princess.

If you were a lady you could get the king or prince favor become a mistresses and out do your older sister

A lot of good storylines 😭

8b952d677f17742169a9bd223d4f3b86.jpg
This one because she has red eyes and just has a "Don't underestimate me look to her"

4fb532c3eae476f24b5cb875ca938fe8.jpg
This one because she looks like a rebel lol but she's also very pretty

ac567b30e242348404a0730d885f3e82.jpg
This one because I can see men underestimating her because of her beauty, she has the element of surprise

kakemha kakemha Okay I finally found three faces I liked lol now I'm giving you the task of picking

8b952d677f17742169a9bd223d4f3b86.jpg
This one because she has red eyes and just has a "Don't underestimate me look to her"

4fb532c3eae476f24b5cb875ca938fe8.jpg
This one because she looks like a rebel lol but she's also very pretty

ac567b30e242348404a0730d885f3e82.jpg
This one because I can see men underestimating her because of her beauty, she has the element of surprise

kakemha kakemha Okay I finally found three faces I liked lol now I'm giving you the task of picking

Oooooo okok I'd say go with the first, it matches the picture and the vibe I was kinda going for!

Final question! I think last time long introductions killed the role play should we start with everyone at the Royal dinner ? Instead of building up to it for example

We can do a paragraph on what everyone did to get there but concluded our first post with everyone at the table

Final question! I think last time long introductions killed the role play should we start with everyone at the Royal dinner ? Instead of building up to it for example

We can do a paragraph on what everyone did to get there but concluded our first post with everyone at the table
I'm fine with either, but the dinner could be interesting

Ooo yess

Okay I should have the RP posted by Thursday. No rush to reply I’m just busy Friday so I want to get it out this week

Ok cool!

Awesome ! CS will be up asap, just still deciding between the knight and medic if anyone else has any input !!

I think you should do the knight, and if you ever want to do the medic you can add her(?) In later

Users who are viewing this thread

Back