• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern The Monarchy Reboot OCC

How should the plot progress ?

• War with Scotland

Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Give someone else a chance to be a villain

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Slight time jump

Votes: 2 40.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
i feel so bad for not posting but i've been caught up in a last minute move... like i had to pack and everything.... im working on a post for willow right now...

Is there anywhere in particular i need to throw my characters in? All if not most will not be living in the castle.

Is there anywhere in particular i need to throw my characters in? All if not most will not be living in the castle.
For things to make sense Heath Charles Vanne is a member of the king's court, and Aislinn esther keegan can be there on behalf of her father while her brother is elsewhere. The child prophet can be the next court discussion this will give him a room in the palace and also the freedom to travel outside the walls

Alright so big events
- Party for new nobles (Deathless)
- Nobility given to child prophet
- Willows weddings
- Leona’s Birth
- Clarissa’s Death

Any additions ? Birthdays suggested ideas ?

^^ Oh, AlmighTy AlmighTy , I have decided this beforehand, but I was thinking of killing Aline off- (perhaps) when she gets sick when she is around 14?

Alright so big events
- Party for new nobles (Deathless)
- Nobility given to child prophet
- Willows weddings
- Leona’s Birth
- Clarissa’s Death

Any additions ? Birthdays suggested ideas ?
Is the declaration of war going to be happening soon?

Yes probably that’s after Clarissa’s death
Gotcha okok. I'd love to have like a badass moment for Irina during that haha. Though it could also bee seen as her being like blood-hungry and shit, so that might be a new side to her that Leon hasn't seen-

Gotcha okok. I'd love to have like a badass moment for Irina during that haha. Though it could also bee seen as her being like blood-hungry and shit, so that might be a new side to her that Leon hasn't seen-
Leon would just be like O_O

Also looking for another betrothed for willow if anyone’s interested let me know ! Will be booping the thread if not.

Hello!

I just wanted to let everyone know i am moving again... so im not going to be very active, if its possible could you make it to where Willow is like on a trip until I get back? AlmighTy AlmighTy

I’m done moving fully unpacked! I’ll work on a plot forwarding post to include all the staff so everyone can participate. For the time being Willow and Alina are in Scotland. I’m going to say Jackson went home so we need another prince to secure the alliance (If anyone wants to be Royal)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back