• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern The Modern Knights (spy thriller ooc)

Do you want to pick your mentor/protégée

• Yes, meaning you will decide amongst yourselves

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No, meaning i'll assign them

Votes: 4 33.3%
  • Question 2: Should GalaBors be cannon?

• Fuck yes

Votes: 4 33.3%
  • Fuck no

• Question 3: Skip the rest of C2?

• Yes

Votes: 3 25.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 8.3%

• Total voters
just because i'd like to get to the timeskip before tuesday, i'm posting the last post before the skip for Gambit/Galahad.
Um... Somehow I don't see that happening... X'D
We aren't even near hacking anything, let alone getting into the mission... :puff: It'll be at least a week, by my count... ^^"

Hey everyone I'm still here I'm really sorry for my absence and promises of posts that haven't come true. Life's Been a little hecktic. Can someone run me over what has happened. And Forgive me please?

Not much has happened, if I were you I suggest you wait till the timeskip. It'll help everyone kinda get back to a common point.

I haven't posted in a while either so I'll just wait for the skip as well. :P

And yeah, happy Labor Day to all you other Americans out there!

just realized that there's no direction for the knights haha! Just say everyone meet up again at HQ, after getting a email that the computer found something

just realized that there's no direction for the knights haha! Just say everyone meet up again at HQ, after getting a email that the computer found something
Lyra will be in the lab anyway - she probably slept in there. So I'll just wait for a post or two before I bring her in~

I was planning to have Eliska stay up all night doing her thang before finding the security camera, then she could notify all of The Knights?
I go back to school tomorrow so my post won't be up until a little later, but will be up tomorrow regardless.

I was planning to have Eliska stay up all night doing her thang before finding the security camera, then she could notify all of The Knights?
I go back to school tomorrow so my post won't be up until a little later, but will be up tomorrow regardless.

Sounds good! and same here, add practice to my sheduale and i'll be posting later also

RPN has been being a meanie and refusing to send me notifications of posts being made to this RP's threads. (Blah.) If I don't crank something out post-wise tonight, I'll do so tomorrow.

so some new details on Chapter 3 y'all will like :)
  • Already said this but there's gonna be a new Arthur.... Who may it be...?
  • There will be a introduction to a new villain, who will be alongside Gambit in this chapter. Played by a new mysterious person! Double trouble!
  • Gambit will be explored more, revealing a few things about himself that will make you feel quite conflicted if you love/hate him.

now i've got practice all week long...:dead: So I won't be checking this until around 6PM, even later if i've overloaded with AP homework.

But with the pace we're at I think we'll be fine, i've made FrostFire FrostFire in charge of making sure y'all keep a good pace, and they'll handle any questions that may arise if I haven't answered in a day or so. But I think we should be fine, and as much as i'd love this chapter done by Friday, I know everyone is quite busy, so i'm not putting a solid date to finish this chapter. But yea that's it!!

Haha your turn! Trust me they aren't that bad. Like yea there's some serious damage down the coastline, but like it's just rain and wind!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back