• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern The Modern Knights (spy thriller ooc)

Do you want to pick your mentor/protégée

• Yes, meaning you will decide amongst yourselves

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No, meaning i'll assign them

Votes: 4 33.3%
  • Question 2: Should GalaBors be cannon?

• Fuck yes

Votes: 4 33.3%
  • Fuck no

• Question 3: Skip the rest of C2?

• Yes

Votes: 3 25.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 8.3%

• Total voters
Haha your turn! Trust me they aren't that bad. Like yea there's some serious damage down the coastline, but like it's just rain and wind!
Uhm... This one is a category 5 - which is the highest category storm you can get.
... Let's just say those people should be panicking. If hurricane Harvey, a category 3 storm, caused some of the worst damage in over a decade...
PortugalTM PortugalTM If they tell you to evacuate - do it. A category 5 storm can be apocalyptic... Not trying to scare you or anything, but... Yeah. 0_0

Uhm... This one is a category 5 - which is the highest category storm you can get.
... Let's just say those people should be panicking. If hurricane Harvey, a category 3 storm, caused some of the worst damage in over a decade...
PortugalTM PortugalTM If they tell you to evacuate - do it. A category 5 storm can be apocalyptic... Not trying to scare you or anything, but... Yeah. 0_0
They're predicting it to be a cat 4 by the time it gets here, and there's still a fajce it'll veer north or south from me.

I hope and pray it does.

Sorry guys, must hiatus until Thursday evening for me, real life is hectic right now! Hope you can understand! NightSky NightSky has control of my characters for now if she's happy with that!

What's currently going on the RP? I need to catch up xD

Most recently, Eliska managed to locate some video footage of Galahad. She sent it out to the other agents via email... and I need to go locate my brain so I can write something. I've been going since 5:40am and have only just secured a break. Yay.~

Most recently, Eliska managed to locate some video footage of Galahad. She sent it out to the other agents via email... and I need to go locate my brain so I can write something. I've been going since 5:40am and have only just secured a break. Yay.~
Ah, okay. Now I need to figure out how to include my character lol

Man just now looking at this bc practice :-_-lines:

Love yalls posts, and incorporation should be fairly easy. It's a common goal so yea.

True, true.

My brain is a kaput, but I have a few things down. I'll beef it up before I head to class tomorrow and have it posted nice 'n early.

Something popped up this morning, so I may not be able to post before I head out. Everything is mostly written, however, so my response will be up today no matter what.

I'm a bit busy myself so my next post will probably have to wait until Friday. I'll do my best to stay caught up!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back