• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern The Modern Knights (spy thriller ooc)

Do you want to pick your mentor/protégée

• Yes, meaning you will decide amongst yourselves

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No, meaning i'll assign them

Votes: 4 33.3%
  • Question 2: Should GalaBors be cannon?

• Fuck yes

Votes: 4 33.3%
  • Fuck no

• Question 3: Skip the rest of C2?

• Yes

Votes: 3 25.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 8.3%

• Total voters
alright this is a notice for everyone. if no one posts tonight to get things moving, I will have to empliment Gambit's next post, which involves no one being at HQ tomorrow morning.

it's just that i need to get things moving here, because if it sits for to long there's a chance the thread could die. and no one wants that :(

so idc if you double post, do whatever you need to do to finish this chapter. If you can't keep up bc of life, don't sweat a post there's a whole new chapter full of colorful plot that i won't urge at the end of this road!

FrostFire FrostFire NightSky NightSky Ren Ren PeanutLemur PeanutLemur DatGuyWelbz DatGuyWelbz Daniel Reaving Daniel Reaving Shadow Shadow PortugalTM PortugalTM GhastlySquash GhastlySquash
Digit Digit

alright this is a notice for everyone. if no one posts tonight to get things moving, I will have to empliment Gambit's next post, which involves no one being at HQ tomorrow morning.

it's just that i need to get things moving here, because if it sits for to long there's a chance the thread could die. and no one wants that :(

so idc if you double post, do whatever you need to do to finish this chapter. If you can't keep up bc of life, don't sweat a post there's a whole new chapter full of colorful plot that i won't urge at the end of this road!

FrostFire FrostFire NightSky NightSky Ren Ren PeanutLemur PeanutLemur DatGuyWelbz DatGuyWelbz Daniel Reaving Daniel Reaving Shadow Shadow PortugalTM PortugalTM GhastlySquash GhastlySquash
Digit Digit
I'll be posting today!!

I've been out all day and don't know if I'll be able to get something up once I'm back home. I'll do my best to try, but can't make any promises.

alright well it looks like everyone is alive and planning to post. I'll extend my deadline. If there are no posts by 1PM i'll have to have a chat with all of you on how we proceed the remaining of this chapter.

New Poll up. I'd appreciate everyone to answer and i'll explain what I mean.

So if we were to skip, i'd simply post both the C3 starting posts (which i have typed and ready.) It would help those busy folks, not pressuring the story quite so heavily, since the active ones can character develop. Chapter 3 is a fairly laid-back chapter, and I know for a fact I will not rush it.

If we don't skip, we'll that's self explainatory. It'll be kinda slow like it has been. (And for those who are busy i completely understand and i'm not pressuring anything here.

FrostFire FrostFire NightSky NightSky Digit Digit DatGuyWelbz DatGuyWelbz PortugalTM PortugalTM GhastlySquash GhastlySquash Daniel Reaving Daniel Reaving Ren Ren PeanutLemur PeanutLemur

So elaborating on the last post. If we do decide to skip, i'll have to post three posts in a row.

1. Gambit's last post for C2
2. Galahad's intro C3
3. Gambits intro C3

Now i've prearranged and written these just in case I was busy. But if we come to a conclusion on the matter tonight, i'll be able to jumpstart C3 today.

Just to let everyone know - I can't post until tomorrow late afternoon (my time)... So when we do go ahead with the month skip, after the rescue mission and stuff, Lyra spends most of that month in China - on a research team looking at pollutants and harmful chemicals that enter the water and food chain - and trying to fix the problem, or at least make it better.
When we get back from the skip (and once I get back to post), Lyra will just be coming back.
See you all tomorrow! ^_^

i'm out for the night guys, so i'll quickly address a few questions that i think may arise.
  • The timeskip is implemented in Galahad's post. So no more rescue, that's already happened for the sake of the rp. As well as Arthur's demise.
  • Per usual, everyone can meet at HQ. Once I feel a good amount have gathered, i'll post Gambit's post, and we'll slowly work our way there.
  • For the entire month that was skipped housing was given to recruit agents. Senior Agents assisted in that process due to the absence of a Arthur.

anything else please ask below. (i just realized i posted a lot in the ooc today and i feel kinda bad so plz forgive me yall...)

Hey guess who now has spare time due to a hurricane outside.

DIS GUY

I'll get posting soon. If I go MIA again it's due to the hurricane.

I'll be working on my next post soon, its been a busy few days so I apologise for my inactivity. I'm also waiting on a reply from Ren Ren before I make my post (so I can incorporate their character/s) and they have also been quite busy so it may be a little while~

Users who are viewing this thread

Back