• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern The Modern Knights (spy thriller ooc)

Do you want to pick your mentor/protégée

• Yes, meaning you will decide amongst yourselves

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No, meaning i'll assign them

Votes: 4 33.3%
  • Question 2: Should GalaBors be cannon?

• Fuck yes

Votes: 4 33.3%
  • Fuck no

• Question 3: Skip the rest of C2?

• Yes

Votes: 3 25.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 8.3%

• Total voters

ReverseTex

Old Timer
Keep all chat here! Also I need some ideas for a villain so spitball your idea here!

Senior Members
Agent Galahad- Myself
Agent Gareth- Digit Digit
Agent Bors "The Younger"- PeanutLemur PeanutLemur
Agent Lucan- Shadow Shadow
Agent Bedivere- Ren Ren
Agent Dinadan- GhastlySquash GhastlySquash

New Recruits
Agent Lancelot- DatGuyWelbz DatGuyWelbz
Agent Percival- FrostFire FrostFire
Agent Lamorak- NightSky NightSky
Agent Tristan- Ren Ren
Agent Ector- PortugalTM PortugalTM

(all npc's will be played by me. Our villain will be played by a mysterious someone....)

Pairings
Agent Galahad- Agent Percival
Agent Bors- Agent Lancelot
Agent Gareth- Agent Tristan
Agent Lucan- Agent Gawain
Agent Bedivere- Agent Lamorak
Agent Dinadan- Agent Kay

Last edited:
So i'm going to put some details here that I missed in the intrest.

To begin, I would like to have a total of 12 people in this rp, but if not that's perfectly fine as well, we will start once there is at least 4 sheets complete.

The Knights HQ is located in New York City, amongst the skyscrapers there. Most of it will be underground.

I'm tempted to allow more senior members (and if your confused by that a senior member is already a pre-existing agent who's not apart of the new batch.) so pm me or ask in here.

I will be playing most NPC's such as Arthur, the Leader of The Knights. But the villain is a playable character for whoever would like it. PLEASE PM ME. I don't want to spoil anything for others players.

(Now for the rules.)

No god-moding, mary- sueing you know the drill...
Fade to black if it gets sexual, nobody wants to have to read that...
Please be civil in the ooc chat...
And finally.... ENJOY! If there's any questions plz ask or pm and i'd gladly help you!

ReverseTex ReverseTex Yeah, the coding can be a pain. I have a thread in my workshop on here dedicated to coding CS sheets. Sometimes it works best to start fresh rather than re-edit a posted sheet. (You can simply copy-paste over what you've already done and ta-da.)

The link DatGuyWelbz DatGuyWelbz sent should have all the basics you need to know.

I think it's great! Also heads up, i'll start the main thread once we have 3 more sheets. It shouldn't be that hard seeing as many from the intrest haven't made one yet. But if y'all know anyone who'd be intrested please share this!

so i'm going to keep a list of our agents under the links, but i'd love yalls help in coming up with a villain/ organization to be the antagonist

I'd like it to be balanced with the recruits, but i'm planning and hoping the senior members will be good friends/ drinking buddies since they spend a lot of time together.

But i'll let you make one if you like! Digit Digit

4ab2a18b64deab40f70a440c4229b553--d-models-low-poly.jpg

undergroundbase.jpg

1)Elevator to shop floor
2&3)Entrance room
4)Library/ Sitting room
5)Rec Room
6+13) Restrooms/ Showers
7) Main hall
8) Table Room
12) Arthur's Office
9) Armory/ Lab
11) Garage
10) Underground exit

1) Accesable only from inside the restaurant.
2&3) Mostly pictures of former members and leaders
4) Mostly used for mission research or lounging
5)TV, snacks, beverages both achohal and not, another lounge area.
7) Similar decor to the entrance room.
8) Meeting spot for The Knights, mission and debriefing usually take place here.
12) You. Do. Not. Want. To. Go. There.
9) The Knights few scientists work there, repairing and building tools for the agents.
11) Prototype vehicle kept there.
10) Leads behind the restaurant building and into the alley. Only used for cars/ and or vehicles.

I've almost finished my CS but I need to sleep so I've posted the majority of it and I will finish it as soon as I can. Sorry for the delay, I had some coding issues~

ok so this is me being a tad nit-picky, but now that we have 4 recruits, i'd like at least 3 more senior members. unless of course a massacre of the former agents happened, meaning they'd need that many.

also everyone has said their main skill is hand-to-hand combat. the team need variety, so please if you don't mind changing it up a bit that would be lovely

also everyone has said their main skill is hand-to-hand combat. the team need variety, so please if you don't mind changing it up a bit that would be lovely
I could alter my character to be a technologist (focusing on finding information and possibly hacking) as that would add more diversity?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back