• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern The Modern Knights (spy thriller ooc)

Do you want to pick your mentor/protégée

• Yes, meaning you will decide amongst yourselves

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No, meaning i'll assign them

Votes: 4 33.3%
  • Question 2: Should GalaBors be cannon?

• Fuck yes

Votes: 4 33.3%
  • Fuck no

• Question 3: Skip the rest of C2?

• Yes

Votes: 3 25.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 8.3%

• Total voters
ReverseTex ReverseTex Heya bub, just wondering, is there any chance you could give out to the senior agents a bit more info about what happened in Morocco? So they can be like this is what happened when we were there, this is what we speculate might have gone wrong, this is what we can do to approach this mission effectively? I dunno, I can work without it but might be helpful, no pressure if you don't want to though!

Mission Title: Morocco
Casualties: 7

Mission Report: Squad 1. Agent Lancelot, Agent Galahad, and Agent Gareth are to infiltrate and collect intelligence on the arms deal taking place that night during the Moon Festival. Streets will be blocked, making any evan impossible unless by helicopter. Agent Lancelot was given away, due to a faulty accent. Agent Galahad and Lancelot then proceeded in successfully escaping 6 miles from the city by helicopter with. Agent Galahad was returned to HQ, Agent Lancelot stayed to relay intel to Squad 2. Squad 2; Ector, Kay, Percival, Tristan, Lamorak, and Gawain. Where to use intel from Agent Lancelot to intercept and stop trade, which was located 30 miles west of Morocco. Though when Sqaud 2 arrived,they were ambushed. Explosives were detonated, destroying the cargo, as well as both parties.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back