• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom The Marauders (OOC)

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
As far as being able to understand it , yes.

One question though.. Jedi of the Old Republic aren’t supposed to have or be parents. At least , not have parents that are in their lives (technically they have to have parents somewhere , but they can’t know them , nor have any contact with them). So , er , how does he have an adopted little brother? Or is it a kid he adopted , which is even more impossible?

And , er , if he’s blind and doesn’t have Force Sight , how is it he’s a sniper? It’d honestly be easier to use a Lightsaber blind than a Blaster , especially for a Jedi.

One more thing.. how did the Kyber Crystals shatter in a manner that struck both his eyes? If a Lightsaber struck them , wouldn’t they A) deflect it or B) simply be cleanly cut in two , like everything else a Lightsaber strikes that isn’t Saber-proof?

Last edited:
Oh no , she’s too submitted right now to attack him , even if he should grab her by the throat and choke her.

... Jadus Jadus Epiphany Epiphany

Just let me know if she’s being too much and I can have her tone the fearfulness down. Angry authority figures are her absolute worst nightmare after failing to safeguard Sasha (or anyone else she deeply cares for , but there really isn’t anyone else right now) , so she’s in a rough place at the moment with both her worst fears bearing down on her. Still.. let me know and I can try to scale it back , you know? I endeavor to avoid being obnoxiously over the top.

Sasha’s being so adorable right now! The level of affection she’s giving to Alashar right now is just incredible , and it’s amazing how she can tell just what Alashar would need at the moment , even if Alashar’s trying to deny herself.

Which is a lengthy , overly wordy way of saying that Sasha’s the best and I absolutely love that post , Epiphany Epiphany !

Also , I’m trying to decide if she’d react quickly enough to get a post in right now. She may be a little too shocked (in a good way of course) by Sasha’s declaration to give a response immediately. Or at least a response that wouldn’t just be ‘confused , but happy’.

Last edited:
Oh , just to let you know Jadus Jadus , when she says R4 she means her R4 Droid , R4-F16 , not misspeaking in reference to R5-K6. She doesn’t pester R5 to fix or modify her ship at all since R4 knows it all better , and Alashar trusts her (R4-F16 is a ‘her’ Droid , and Alashar’s recently taken to calling R4 ‘her’ or ‘she’ instead of just ‘it’) more than she does R5. She’ll follow suit with whatever this-mission-only fighter she acquires.

LoneSniper87 LoneSniper87 if I’m remembering correctly we’re still in Coruscant’s Undercity at the moment , which means at the moment the only sand that can be found anywhere is likely in controlled environment domes. Or being sold in bags , possibly.

(Also , the mission doesn’t start for quite some time , so this is more a preparation stage to acquire anything else they need or make additional plans).

I think a time skip is coming up for us, though, no?
I don’t believe we’re at that skip yet , however. I’d rather wait until Jadus Jadus confirms the skip itself has happened before we simply assume it has , just in case we butcher the continuity we’ve got going.

I may also be a stickler for continuity.

Eh , if it’s any consolation I like your edit a little better than the first version.

Also , Scavenger Scavenger , I’m assuming it’s a foregone conclusion Lexa would suggest the R-22? If there’s any other suggestions she’d have asides from a Z-95 or an R-22 , Alashar wouldn’t be averse to hearing it. She’d most likely ask if there’s any other ships Lexa would prefer that weren’t prohibitively expensive or rare enough to be recognizable.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back