• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Lost Book OOC

i'd think a medieval/feudal knight would act rather aggressively to a strange looking stranger that appeared in their barracks and taking a random squire of someone she meant a minute ago is well, stretching it. Enolx Enolx

What happened there was I had multiple tabs open of the thread, and one of them hadn't been refreshed in like 20 mins, so it didn't show my post, so I thought it had been deleted somehow and rewrote it. Trust me, I use the edit function WAY too much to be unaware of it.

Mind using the edit button one more time?

That post is a little short and although I don't have a set minimum requirement this is a detailed rp and posts are monitored to be as such. Some are walking dangerously close to that line as well.

I know interaction usually is cause for shorter posts but there was a lot to go on for such a short response.

Petroshka Petroshka if you want to be realistic having a woman knight is streching it in the first place. Also not everyone in the world is aggressive to strangers. I also like my knight to be chivalrous and helpful. Last, if you had an open position, someone could do the job well, and then showed you they could, would you not hire them for the job. Especially if you were going to give them the money anyway. But whatever sorry you feel that way.

Petroshka Petroshka if you want to be realistic having a woman knight is streching it in the first place. Also not everyone in the world is aggressive to strangers. I also like my knight to be chivalrous and helpful. Last, if you had an open position, someone could do the job well, and then showed you they could, would you not hire them for the job. Especially if you were going to give them the money anyway. But whatever sorry you feel that way.
Petroshka Petroshka is never realistic. She's a Meme.

No need to be sorry for someone with a suspension of disbelief :D

The mad priest has arrived, sorry about not posting anything, i kinds of missed that this whole shindig was kicking off

EDIT: actually how many posts do i need to change my subtitle from "junior member" to mad priest?

Last edited:
Petroshka Petroshka I am sorry to hear that. I didn't know about your condition. I was told there was no cure for being a meme. My prayers are with you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back