• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Lost Book OOC

The mad priest has arrived, sorry about not posting anything, i kinds of missed that this whole shindig was kicking off

EDIT: actually how many posts do i need to change my subtitle from "junior member" to mad priest?

I'll look over your CS after I get some sleep.

HighSanguinaryPriest HighSanguinaryPriest If you want to take over the NPC's you can or I can continue using them Lotus and Knox aren't really going to be used throughout the story. Especially now that I'm going to be having guards sent out in search of magic users.

Mind using the edit button one more time?

That post is a little short and although I don't have a set minimum requirement this is a detailed rp and posts are monitored to be as such. Some are walking dangerously close to that line as well.

I know interaction usually is cause for shorter posts but there was a lot to go on for such a short response.
Ok, edits done

Apologies getting ready for my Plane ride tomorrow.
how does cefrey just assume shes a lich? i know she saw the undead bear but why lich and not lets say necromancer/vampire/anything else?

Depends on the world, By all means your character is more of Litch then a Necromancer. In DnD Litchs are clearly undead, While Necromancers are more alive looking.

Depends on the world, By all means your character is more of Litch then a Necromancer. In DnD Litchs are clearly undead, While Necromancers are more alive looking.
could've added more to your post explain why your character thinks shes a lich and that amala at the moment doesnt have anything that would make anyone perceive her as undead

Yes we are
oh... well it's been a while since i've had to play catchup. i'll post as soon as my cs gets approved.

furthermore are there requirements i have to meet regarding my entry into this RP's universe or am i allowed to just turn up some place and give folks weird books?

oh... well it's been a while since i've had to play catchup. i'll post as soon as my cs gets approved.

furthermore are there requirements i have to meet regarding my entry into this RP's universe or am i allowed to just turn up some place and give folks weird books?
not much has started so just do your intro, just dont show up in the forrest cause theres a bunch of characters there already and keep mind that your character wont be able to use magic or understand most of the world once the enter

Users who are viewing this thread

Back