• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic The Loop | OOC

Characters
Here
Lore
Here

elytra

a beetle may or may not be inferior to a man
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Howdy everyone! Here's an OOC for The Loop group roleplay. I'm holding off on a discord as I know some people interested don't have that, and I want to make sure everyone who's going to be involved doesn't get left out of any chatter. Anyway, feel free to discuss characters and such here and toss me a question or two if you want to; you can also shoot me a PM if that's easier for you.

Maybe a quick summary of what this particular weird Kid is like since they're pretty much the only char that's currently figured out?

Just to give people an idea for potential relationships

Maybe a quick summary of what this particular weird Kid is like since they're pretty much the only char that's currently figured out?

Just to give people an idea for potential relationships
Oh man apparently RPN decided not to show me posts here. But yea! I'm actually working on getting the CS thread right now with her sheet on it for people look at. I'm still tweaking her sheet, but it should be up for consideration for potential relationships very, very soon

ellooooo bestiesss! Looking forward to seeing everyone's sheets <3

Is it possible to get an extension on the CS? I'm not sure if I'll be able to fix one up in one day so if it's no biggie then I'd appreciate it!

ellooooo bestiesss! Looking forward to seeing everyone's sheets <3

Is it possible to get an extension on the CS? I'm not sure if I'll be able to fix one up in one day so if it's no biggie then I'd appreciate it!
Yea! Don't worry about taking a bit to get it together, its a pretty soft deadline since I know people have lives. Just get it to me when you can and I'd appreciate it!

finished the non-code version of my sheet finally, goodness. I might still make some edits but at the very least its up

Yeah, it's probably gonna take me more than a day.

elytra elytra , can you clarify what role your character fills?

I'd also like to know what roles other people are looking at... I don't really have a preference

I'd also like to know what roles other people are looking at... I don't really have a preference
Right, in my haste I forgot to put that in the character sheet, forgive me. The weird kid is the role she fills, already marked off on the sign ups. Troublemaker is also currently marked off due to a submission I accepted from someone the first go around who wanted back in.

I think the current roles no one has applied for are: Motorhead, snob, book worm, computer geek
Though I think interest was shown in most of them through passing comments.

Take your time with a sheet! As I said, it's a soft deadline, I mostly put it up because I know it sometimes helps to encourage people to work on characters

In case you’re wondering, I’m looking at Computer Geek

HELLO I am psyched for this roleplay to happen!

Aha, you're going to have some competition Squad141 Squad141 because I am also interested in playing the Computer Geek :-)!

Good luck in applications everyone!

Hi everyone! I'm likely going to close up some roles tonight based on if they're going to get more applications or not. So, if a role doesn't seem to have anyone interested in sending in an application, I'll say who I'm accepting for it. I apologize for the lack of feedback on most sheets from me; they're all looking good, I just haven't had much time to sit down.

Anyway, if you're planning to send in an application, if you could let me know what role you're looking at + an estimation of when you think you'll be done with the sheet, I'd appreciate it! I'll also be posting this to the interest check for people who don't have notifs on here.

To give people an idea of what roles currently have applications and how many:
Computer Geek: |||
Jock: ||
Motorhead:||
Party Animal: ||
Seeker: |
Snob: N/A
Troublemaker: Semi-Taken by the former player in the OG; will tell people if this changes
Bookworm: N/A
Weirdo: Taken 😌

These are just the ones sent in; I know we have 1 more person interested in computer geek and 2 interested in snob, I believe! And if people would like to switch the character/role they're going for, they can let me know and I'll allow that. But those are the current stats.

Man, computer geeks a popular one, I feel intimidated
people interested in computer geeks really crawled out of the rafters yesterday. on monday I believe we had 0 computer geek applications and our most popular role was jocks and party animals.

people interested in computer geeks really crawled out of the rafters yesterday. on monday I believe we had 0 computer geek applications and our most popular role was jocks and party animals.
So... any big decisions yet?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back