• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic The Loop | OOC

Characters
Here
Lore
Here
I don’t have any major triggers either, and I’m down for either RPN or Discord

Hi!!

I'll pass on the Discord.

I imagine this RP to be like Stranger Things so like TV-14 rating? But as for personal boundaries: BuggaBoo says NO to: gratuitous sexual descriptions, explicit details of gore, rape, slavery, torture. So like I'm all good if it's mentioned, but my gosh: FADE TO BLACK that noise please!

Thanks for the replies so far everyone! Unsurprisingly, none of the things mentioned thus far are planned to show up, so we're in the clear there. I'm waiting on one person to get back to me about a question I had, then whos in what timeline will be posted. However! People can put their characters up now, and if you could add an area for role and timeline, that'd be great. The timeline portion can be filled out when I give it to y'all, I just don't want to forget to tell you to put it in there.

Thanks for the replies so far everyone! Unsurprisingly, none of the things mentioned thus far are planned to show up, so we're in the clear there. I'm waiting on one person to get back to me about a question I had, then whos in what timeline will be posted. However! People can put their characters up now, and if you could add an area for role and timeline, that'd be great. The timeline portion can be filled out when I give it to y'all, I just don't want to forget to tell you to put it in there.
omG YES CHARACTER TIME LETS GOOOOOOO

OKAY so. Timelines are below! To not get our wires crossed OOC wise, timeline 1 will have a discord, and timeline 2 will be on here. I attempted to put all those heavily interested in a discord in timeline 1, while those who were neutral/against discord are in 2. Of course, everyone can participate in either one regardless of timeline (someone from timeline 1 can post here, someone from timeline 2 can join the discord), but I'm going to ask that plotting/plot discussion/anything about the IC be put in your respective OOCs just to keep things neat.

Feel free to post your characters in the CS thread! Just please specify: timeline and role. Discord will be up soon for timeline 1, and starters are currently being written up (as well as the lore thread being edited). With luck we're going to be up and running in the next two days thread wise! Thanks for sticking with me and having patience. If you have any questions/comments/whatever LMK

Timeline 1:
Weirdo: Cooper ( elytra elytra )
Snob: Kat ( Danidify Danidify ), Story ( smolfluffball smolfluffball )
Troublemaker: Tammy ( cadence cadence )
Bookworm: N/A
Motorhead: N/A
Jock: Ryan ( GrieveWriter GrieveWriter )
Computer Geek: Jay ( lion. lion. ), Skylar ( Jewel Jewel )
Seeker: N/A
Party Animal: Delia ( cablebelly cablebelly )

Timeline 2:
Weirdo: N/A
Snob: N/A
Troublemaker: N/A
Bookworm: Jesse ( elytra elytra ; sheet not up yet)
Motorhead: Kiki ( BuggaBoo BuggaBoo ), Keaton ( plague rats plague rats )
Jock: Levi ( LowkeyLovingLoki LowkeyLovingLoki ),
Computer Geek: Hal ( Squad141 Squad141 ), Amber ( Arai Arai )
Seeker: Bulan ( candygore candygore )
Party Animal: Tommy ( gingerwayne gingerwayne )

GrieveWriter GrieveWriter and cablebelly cablebelly i'd love to talk about our characters relationships!! as well as anyone else in timeline one, haha, but i think it'd be fun if story was friends with ryan and had some kind of relationship with delia 👀 once the discord is made would you mind if i dm'd you guys so we could talk about relationships? c: or we could message over rpn if you'd rather! <3

omg hello everyone sorry for never responding,,, i somehow lost track of this thread agdhsgshsg but i’m really excited for this!! timeline two gang!!

K ummm hell yeah Keaton and KiKi soooooo need to be buds.

Thinking that she calls him "Gatico" because when they first met she thought he said his name was "Kitten." And that whole the whole crime thingie backstories they both have and their personalities clicking too right..?! Thinking they are great buds until they hit the dragstrip. Then its like trashtalking smacktown. But like KiKi doesn't take it personally but she is in her racer bro's corner since she works on his car.

And everyso often she will sneak into the shop and 'borrow' her eldest brother's van and go collect everyone to party out on the ridge. Thinking here like this would be all the detention kids, juvies, losers and outsiders. Underage drinking and smoking? Ummm yup. And she knows dealers but they won't sell to her b/c she is the niece of a major drugtrafficker in Boulder (her uncle has this 'we will never be our own best customer' honour thingie) so thinking she gets Keaton or others to buy it for them. Does this sounds like Keaton's kinda thing? plague rats plague rats let me know whacha thinks k!!

aaa omg ill have my sheet up tomorrow im just kinda busy today sorry about the wait everyone!

aaa omg ill have my sheet up tomorrow im just kinda busy today sorry about the wait everyone!
no worries at all! I still have to get my Timeline 2 person up myself and fix lore and get the discord up for the timeline 1 people, so no rush

BuggaBoo BuggaBoo ahhh I love kiki calling Keaton 'gatico' that's so cute 🥺

And yeah! I think it makes a ton of sense for them to be buds, I like the idea of them having this kind of competitive friendship where they vibe really well but also wanna win. And Keaton would 100% be down to be Kiki's middleman and party in the desert. Plus he'd probably be around their shop when he needed help on a big project. I could even see their families being friends if you're down for that. It seems like they'd run in similar circles and Colt and Daisy would be about the same age as Montillo and Milinda so it makes sense that they would all know each other.

god i finally finished my timeline 2 OC (other than background I need to do other things at the moment) 😌 i'll be setting up the timeline 1 discord in a bit and then some lore stuff to prepare for the starters of both threads. which hopefully I will have up in the next two days.

For now without the discord, timeline 1 and timeline 2 people can chat here about stuff, I don't want to give one group a head start on coming up with relationships for OCs :') so have at it. squad up. timelines unite.

okay timeline one 👀 ( cadence cadence Danidify Danidify lion. lion. GrieveWriter GrieveWriter Jewel Jewel cablebelly cablebelly elytra elytra ) my boy is in the cs thread and i would absolutely love to plan any relationships with any characters!! i see there's another snob character and i'd love to figure out a relationship between our two characters, but i also want to just talk with everyone about any kind of relationship haha c: if you guys have any ideas then please let me know!!

also, grievewriter, i think!! our boys would maybe be friends, since ryan is popular and story is also popular. maybe they've known each other for kiiind of a while? maybe they met at a party story's parents hosted or something? 🤔 they're parents are both Rich so they could have met through them for sure, unless one of them approached the other at school one day!

Timeline 1 AND 2 gang......I would Love to plot. I live to plot. I'm busy trying to spice things up to get us ready to play ball, but literally @ me with any idea you have and I'll probably be 👀

smolfluffball smolfluffball hey!! i was gonna wait for discord but... no worries
i think delia would unfortunately avoid story like the plague LOL he is Not her type of person but perhaps if story ever needs some sort of illicit substance theyve interacted? id be curious to see what could bring them together even if its not over the best of terms

elytra elytra i think delia and coop could be unlikely friends, actually! maybe from childhood when they were both a little less grown into their current roles? or maybe they bonded in highschool to the surprise of everyone else. either way i think they’d hit it off and i could see delia being pretty protective of her.

smolfluffball smolfluffball hey!! i was gonna wait for discord but... no worries
i think delia would unfortunately avoid story like the plague LOL he is Not her type of person but perhaps if story ever needs some sort of illicit substance theyve interacted? id be curious to see what could bring them together even if its not over the best of terms

elytra elytra i think delia and coop could be unlikely friends, actually! maybe from childhood when they were both a little less grown into their current roles? or maybe they bonded in highschool to the surprise of everyone else. either way i think they’d hit it off and i could see delia being pretty protective of her.
OH MY GOD PLEASE That would be so fun. I LOVE that idea. I could see them either a.) bonding in like, middle school and then it carried over to highschool despite them falling into different cliches or b.) a group project or something brought them together early on in highschool and they've been friends since then

OH MY GOD PLEASE That would be so fun. I LOVE that idea. I could see them either a.) bonding in like, middle school and then it carried over to highschool despite them falling into different cliches or b.) a group project or something brought them together early on in highschool and they've been friends since then
yes!! man i gotta say im vibing with middle school friends a little more... i like the idea of both of them having each other's back since childhood and trusting each other :^) i feel like they’d really get along, draw together and explore together since coop likes to forage and stuff? just very artsy friends together, but i feel like theyre best with each other Outside of school and maybe coop is put off by the party life that delia started to lead?

Last edited:
HONESTLY THATS SO VALID PFFFF. i was thinking!! maybe they met at a party he or his sister hosted, if delia would have gone to one! he probably wouldnt have reached out to her or any kind of Illegal Things tbh, he's pretty clean when it comes to all of that :')) but at a party he'd have been curious about why she was there and he'd have chatted with her a little to get to know her! or if she'd just like run from him (again, very valid) then they could just be aquaintances! he does try to keep an eye on ppl tho so he'd probably know her as a partier and if she never went to one of his parties, he'd be offended and take it vv personally pfff.

yes!! man i gotta say im vibing with middle school friends a little more... i like the idea of both of them having each other's back since childhood and trusting each other :^) i feel like they’d really get along, draw together and explore together since coop likes to forage and stuff? just very artsy friends together, but i feel like theyre best with each other Outside of school and maybe coop is put off by the party life that delia started to lead?
yes thats so good :'') Coop is probably a LITTLE confused by the whole party life since she just can't really get the appeal. it probably bums her out a little that she can't seem to really connect with delia with that particular aspect of her life now; she probably tries going to parties once in a while just to try and see what its all about.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back