• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Nation Building The Last War OOC

WE WERE THIS FREAKING CLOSE TO REACHING A PEACE SETTLEMENT!!!!!

Now Greece is trying to reform their empire

lol diplomacy... gotta love it

(lol)

Let's make sure that Greece must transform to a new Hellenic Empire.

We want vengeance! Remember fall of Constantinople, Ottomans!

Let's make sure that Greece must transform to a new Hellenic Empire.

We want vengeance! Remember fall of Constantinople, Ottomans!

*Considers telling Greece of Italy and the UK's obligation to uphold the peace established by the Treaty...*

@Gregor Turns can be updated until the point they're over, and negotiations can carry over between turns. Turns are like benchmarks to see what a nation has or milestones as to its progress.

||ANNOUNCEMENT||

So i have been thinking , it seems that for some odd reason Monarchs love visiting India , first King Gorge & now Mehmed V . I know its only like two people but hey, that's enough market survey to start a business right? anyways I thought It would only be prudent to capitalize on this opportunity which is why i would like to announce the grand opening of "THE KINGS CLUB" a hotel for tyrants ,monarchs and people rich enough to afford the ludicrous bills. Its has all the amenities that would be required for the comfort of the modern king - concubines , gold toilet paper , and an assortment of peasants to laugh at.

We also offer a variety of activities in which our monarchs can participate such as the weekly shoot the "servant day" or the "hunting rare endangered animals" day these activities are sure to keep our Monarchs entertained for the duration of their stay.  

The Monarchs of the following countries are officially Invited to the grand opening (the day of my next post): @Shepard @High Moon @Hypnos @Gregor @Bobisdead123 @Tori_98 (That covers all the monarchs right ?)

If any of you think your respective world leader should be invited too just ask ,,, 

[Also suggestions on the name would be appreciated i'm still working on it]

||ANNOUNCEMENT||

So i have been thinking , it seems that for some odd reason Monarchs love visiting India , first King Gorge & now Mehmed V . I know its only like two people but hey, that's enough market survey to start a business right? anyways I thought It would only be prudent to capitalize on this opportunity which is why i would like to announce the grand opening of "THE KINGS CLUB" a hotel for tyrants ,monarchs and people rich enough to afford the ludicrous bills. Its has all the amenities that would be required for the comfort of the modern king - concubines , gold toilet paper , and an assortment of peasants to laugh at.

We also offer a variety of activities in which our monarchs can participate such as the weekly shoot the "servant day" or the "hunting rare endangered animals" day these activities are sure to keep our Monarchs entertained for the duration of their stay.  

The Monarchs of the following countries are officially Invited to the grand opening (the day of my next post): @Shepard @High Moon @Hypnos @Gregor @Bobisdead123 @Tori_98 (That covers all the monarchs right ?)

If any of you think your respective world leader should be invited too just ask ,,, 

[[Can I suggest 'Tsar Club']]

High Moon isn't even the one who's playing Ottoman Empire anymore.

@High Moon is still the Ottomans, same person. He just changed his name back apparently.

Ok... @Proxploxtops Norway's little "Nordic Union" BS shouldnt be allowed to happen. It's as simple as that.

Well the Union between Norway and Sweden only dissolved in 1905 so there's that but the problem is that Norway wanted Independence... Perhaps the people would be in an uproar over rejoining the union? Realistically of course, Norway would've just said "Fuck off" and remain independent.

||ANNOUNCEMENT||

Hey I have a monarchy, where's my invite?

Also, let's go by the rule of thumb that you can only update your turn if it ha YET to be moderated. 

@High Moon is still the Ottomans, same person. He just changed his name back apparently.

Well the Union between Norway and Sweden only dissolved in 1905 so there's that but the problem is that Norway wanted Independence... Perhaps the people would be in an uproar over rejoining the union? Realistically of course, Norway would've just said "Fuck off" and remain independent.

As a mod you can make Denmark say "Fuck off" OR use it as a cassus belli to invade Norway

I feel like you shouldn't be able to annex a country outright by just asking, at least not without the threat of extreme violence. It's kind of abusing NPCs as well since Denmark would never have said yes if it was player controlled. 

I feel like you shouldn't be able to annex a country outright by just asking, at least not without the threat of extreme violence. It's kind of abusing NPCs as well since Denmark would never have said yes if it was player controlled. 

That is one of the main reasons mods exist, and why I brought it to the mods.

That is one of the main reasons mods exist, and why I brought it to the mods.

The move by Norway wasn't an annexation of Denmark. A union where instead of operating as Norway and Denmark the nation operates as the Nordic Union. Also I PM'd for it. I saw by how easily Finland was let go from Russia and annexed into Sweden I could have a shot at doing something. Realistically we already know what happened, but it's an RP. 

The move by Norway wasn't an annexation of Denmark. A union where instead of operating as Norway and Denmark the nation operates as the Nordic Union. Also I PM'd for it. I saw by how easily Finland was let go from Russia and annexed into Sweden I could have a shot at doing something. Realistically we already know what happened, but it's an RP. 

The Whole Finland thing happened right after the Russian government collapsed. It was chaos.

I'd say give @Lordvader59 a chance but he'll need some damn good reasoning. *Cough, Scandinavian Confederation*

Same goes for everyone. If you want an NPC to do something, either a) negotiate it with @Jolteon as the NPC nation or b) convince him that it could/would have happened

As a mod you can make Denmark say "Fuck off" OR use it as a cassus belli to invade Norway

Indeed, you can try and write it in your turns but it doesn't necessarily mean it's going to happen [write whatever the fuck you want in turns but it won't happen]>

Also @ProxploxtopsWhat is the tech cap for researches?

I believe the tech Cap for research is up to the late 1918 weapons etc. You'd obviously have to RP it and have justification for it (as in you aren't going to invent a tank in peacetime... Without the actual model of a tank etc...). That's my thought but @Jolteon might be able to explain it better! Hope this helps!

The Swedish - Russian deal was a trade between two players, which  makes a difference. Sweden directly acquired it from another player in a deal that saw a mutually beneficial exchange. 

The Norway - Denmark deal is between a player and an npc. I haven't seen why Denmark would agree yet, but I won't challenge it if the mods ok-ed it. Could make for interesting competition between Sweden and Norway. 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back