• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Nation Building The Last War OOC

In hindsight I probably would have not made that move but I guess it is what it is. To the NORDIC UNION!

Turn 2 should have started today. Infact Denmark's turn should be considered his turn 2

the turn was spent on reacting to moves from other people that posted in turn one

plus nobody posted their second turn yet, at the time of me writing my first turn, so i just wrote "turn 1".

Seriously we haven't modded yet?!

I'd imagine they are still working on it considering the volume of turn moves to take into consideration. 

I have a proposition. I'll create a moderation of all the turns using some math and stuff (mostly from the HOI IV game which will balance things) and propose it to be voted on Wednesday. If the moderators return to tell us of their progress, I'll stop. If more than 2/3s of everyone agrees on the moderation and we've had no response, we'll go with it. 

I suggest everyone prepare a turn 2 

I'd like to take this opportunity to offer my services as a mod to you guys. @Jolteon @Proxploxtops I have experience, my WWII RP is very similar to this in format and I can assure you i most of the time had mods done by Sunday.

I have a proposition. I'll create a moderation of all the turns using some math and stuff (mostly from the HOI IV game which will balance things) and propose it to be voted on Wednesday. If the moderators return to tell us of their progress, I'll stop. If more than 2/3s of everyone agrees on the moderation and we've had no response, we'll go with it. 

What would that look like?

I'd still like to suggest until we hear back from one of them on how the updates are coming a long. They might just need to take on a few more mods. I'd also like to offer my services to help mod @Jolteon @Proxploxtops. I'm well researched in WW1 era history (politics, warfare, economies) and could offer realistic knowledge on how results might turn out. 

I propose we just keep the mods the same unless they ask for more. We don't need everyone becoming mods, and then nothing getting done because everyone wants it their way. 

I propose we just keep the mods the same unless they ask for more. We don't need everyone becoming mods, and then nothing getting done because everyone wants it their way. 

True, I'd only jump on board to help if needed. Otherwise I prefer to simply be a player. 

I just posted my turn today sorry I'm late. How do you tag people in a post? If you happen to read my turn (it's Romania) and I sent you a delegate pm me thanks guys!

I just posted my turn today sorry I'm late. How do you tag people in a post? If you happen to read my turn (it's Romania) and I sent you a delegate pm me thanks guys!

I had the same trouble haha.

You type @ then include their name. For example

@.Gregor

Leave out the "."

If you're using HOI IV as a reference remember that India's been redone in the new mod . I don't want the generic focus tree !!!

If you're using HOI IV as a reference remember that India's been redone in the new mod . I don't want the generic focus tree !!!

Lol. I only mean in establishing factories and production. 

What ive been wanting to for the longest time was establish open-source mechanics for things like production values and such with nation building RPs. I've made one for a Space RP, Fallout RP, and I'm working on a modern/ world war RP model. If it all works out, I plan on posting on RPN a thread with links to all my google sheets with the information so that moderators can have a method for fair moderation especially in this case where few of us know how many rifles the United Kingdom could possibly produce in 3 months. 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back