• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Nation Building The Last War OOC

@Shepard If you could put this in a spoiler in your turn that'd be greeeeaaaaaaaaaat.

If your having trouble figuring out where to put it, then I suppose 'other' will do.

The United Kingdom demands that Italy records all of its demands so that the United Kingdom may have something to laugh about 

Hey I saw The Last War RP and really would love to join. I saw that no one has taken Romania yet, is it possible to fill up that spot? 

Hello @Gregor, I'm happy your interested! Unfortunately, we do have someone playing Romania (they are still making its character sheet) but there are still nations enough left.

Feel free to look in here and see which countries are taken:

Me and @Proxploxtops are the two mods so feel free to ask both of us questions or post them on here.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello @Gregor, I'm happy your interested! Unfortunately, we do have someone playing Romania (they are still making its character sheet) but there are still nations enough left.

Feel free to look in here and see which countries are taken:

Me and @Proxploxtops are the two mods so feel free to ask both of us questions or post them on here.

Already messaged him, he decided on Norway! I'll tag him on the NS

Sounds great! Now Sweden will have another neighbor (I would've played Norway if no one was interested anyways, but you know what I mean)

Hey guys, looking forward to playing. I've been working on my CS. I should be wrapping it up soon.

Oh, and hey neighbor! 

ANNOUNCEMENT TIME!!!

*Normal Sized Air horns*

Oh,I won't be completely gone today and tomorrow, as evidenced by my current existence here.

Norway has a new general, Dr. Mario from Super Smash has years of experience fighting all types of monsters. 

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back