• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy The Land of Dreams (Fantasy Creature RP)

id personally for interbreeding porpuses go with they can interbreed outside there "groupings"

like reptilians can breed with other reptilians

mamalians can interbreed with mammalians

and so on and so on
That would likely work best, rather than trying to couple up every mythical creature ever made. Lol, it's late and my brain doesn't want to work.

I'm not exactly sure on what that one is, but it sounds interesting so I'd love to hear more!
basically eating posions plants and animals... or creatures with unique chemcial/"mistical" properties to produce posions and other alchemical pastes and potions... so your belly makes potions :3

basically eating posions plants and animals... or creatures with unique chemcial/"mistical" properties to produce posions and other alchemical pastes and potions... so your belly makes potions :3
That's actually pretty neat! A resistance to poison. I think that's fine just think of some weaknesses for him/her to add. The CS will probably be up tomorrow!

They mostly will help to enforce any laws that were created by the Council, they would be expected to fight along side the council and the vice council if war ever arose, so they would have to be capable in fighting.
They would follow rules very similar to the Council as well.
Alright then, one soldier coming up!

I'm going to make a water dragon... wait are we playing as humans or? if that's fine. Also, I think I'll wait for the CS

Wow you guys went to town with this discussion!

I personally like the idea that breeding should be limited to 'groups'. Mammals with Mammals, reptiles with reptiles, etc etc.

On that note, I'm heavily leaning towards a unicorn. Or a mixed breed between a unicorn and pegasus, if that is allowed. :smilepuff:

I outlined some stuff below to balance it out.

I wrote this before work, so I may add to it during the day because I am CERTAIN I forgot stuff.

Winged Unicorn Physical Appearance
Horn is half as long, thus weaker (traditional European unicorns had horns around 3 feet long, so my character would have a much shorter horn around 1 1/2 feet or less)
Wings are weaker due to dilution of genetics
Legs are weaker due to being more hollow
Leonin tail, but feathered at the end instead of tuffed with hair.

Strengths:
Retains the ability to purify water. (unicorn)
Retains the ability for swift running speed. (unicorn)
Retains the ability to fly. (pegasus)

Weaknesses:
Purifying water takes longer, and takes more out of them.
Cannot run as far or as long as a typical Unicorn.
Cannot fly as far or as long as a typical Pegasus.

I’m interested if you’re still accepting

Wow you guys went to town with this discussion!

I personally like the idea that breeding should be limited to 'groups'. Mammals with Mammals, reptiles with reptiles, etc etc.

On that note, I'm heavily leaning towards a unicorn. Or a mixed breed between a unicorn and pegasus, if that is allowed. :smilepuff:

I outlined some stuff below to balance it out.

I wrote this before work, so I may add to it during the day because I am CERTAIN I forgot stuff.

Winged Unicorn Physical Appearance
Horn is half as long, thus weaker (traditional European unicorns had horns around 3 feet long, so my character would have a much shorter horn around 1 1/2 feet or less)
Wings are weaker due to dilution of genetics
Legs are weaker due to being more hollow
Leonin tail, but feathered at the end instead of tuffed with hair.

Strengths:
Retains the ability to purify water. (unicorn)
Retains the ability for swift running speed. (unicorn)
Retains the ability to fly. (pegasus)

Weaknesses:
Purifying water takes longer, and takes more out of them.
Cannot run as far or as long as a typical Unicorn.
Cannot fly as far or as long as a typical Pegasus.
I love it! Keep up the good work with details my friend! <3

My idea was a kind of fire spirit/beast that can change shape and harden into living igneous Rock before turning back to fire. Water would of course be it’s main weakness

Quick question how many characters are we allowed to have? I’ve got a good six in mind.

The first one that came to mind was a member of a race of sentient big cats.

one of them would be an insect brood mother/Hive queen-esque creature.

One would be a wandering golem.

another would be a Wendigo-ish monster. With a few differences seeing as humans don’t exist in this world.

A pretty standard shapeshifter.

and a large sentient bird who goes around trying to gain and spread knowledge.

Tasteless Tasteless

My idea was a kind of fire spirit/beast that can change shape and harden into living igneous Rock before turning back to fire. Water would of course be it’s main weakness
That's a good one! Just be sure to add that even when in rock form, it can be damaged. Perhaps just a thicker hide or weaker stone. We wouldn't want it to be invulnerable while in its hardened form.

Quick question how many characters are we allowed to have? I’ve got a good six in mind.

The first one that came to mind was a member of a race of sentient big cats.

one of them would be an insect brood mother/Hive queen-esque creature.

One would be a wandering golem.

another would be a Wendigo-ish monster. With a few differences seeing as humans don’t exist in this world.

A pretty standard shapeshifter.

and a large sentient bird who goes around trying to gain and spread knowledge.

Tasteless Tasteless
You can have as many as you'd like as long as you can handle them all.
With that many characters, id say try one out to be a council member! I think we have one slot left.

You can have as many as you'd like as long as you can handle them all.
With that many characters, id say try one out to be a council member! I think we have one slot left.
I guess I could try some of them out though I didn’t think any of them up with being a council member in mind.

That's a good one! Just be sure to add that even when in rock form, it can be damaged. Perhaps just a thicker hide or weaker stone. We wouldn't want it to be invulnerable while in its hardened form.
Yeah that was the idea. You can shatter the Rock and that hardened chunk will be lost and the flame will be smaller than before. Would it be OP if it could absorb flames into itself?

I already have an Idea for a Wyvern-like creature more focused towards melee combat rather than fire breathing or other things. It would have a long prehensile tail, with a very sharp scale at the end, resembling a knife. It wouldn't be very large, maybe having the size of a condor at best, meaning larger opponents would prove to be troublesome. Otherwise, the plan of attack would be to finish it's enemies with a quick and precise strike.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back