• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy The Land of Dreams (Fantasy Creature RP)

For everyone, check my last reply for the new roles that will be added. I only want about four or maybe five Soldiers, and there will be five Vice Counselors since there will be five counselors.
Every counselor will have their special vice counselor.

Creatures can also be just average, ones who are only worried about their families or simply living the "regular" lifestyle of animals.

Vice Counselors, regular life and soldiers do not require a prompt, so I'll allow those to be picked by you all on what you want for your characters.

Please do not be afraid to try for being a Council member, the prompt isn't too difficult and its truly for me to see what style of writing you use.

For everyone, check my last reply for the new roles that will be added. I only want about four or maybe five Soldiers, and there will be five Vice Counselors since there will be five counselors.
Every counselor will have their special vice counselor.

Creatures can also be just average, ones who are only worried about their families or simply living the "regular" lifestyle of animals.

Vice Counselors, regular life and soldiers do not require a prompt, so I'll allow those to be picked by you all on what you want for your characters.

Please do not be afraid to try for being a Council member, the prompt isn't too difficult and its truly for me to see what style of writing you use.

Hmmm.. i might as well try! don't be surprised if you find it lacking, as my main language isn't always spoken, so don't expect a wall of words. Ill go for VC if this fails.

Last edited:
I'm curious about the soldiers... Just what skills or abilities are they supposed to have?
They mostly will help to enforce any laws that were created by the Council, they would be expected to fight along side the council and the vice council if war ever arose, so they would have to be capable in fighting.
They would follow rules very similar to the Council as well.

There will also be "Soldiers", So creatures who are born and raised to serve Eterium and follow direct orders from the Council.

I am a sucker for creating characters who follow commands and die by their masters order. I want to try for the Soldier role.

I've struggled to find my own creatures to use since I even thought of this idea.
For those of you who have also played MH I'm sure you'll enjoy one of my characters.

I think the only things I'm worried about is romances within the role play lol, so many different mythical creatures it may be pretty different.

We may have to bend some genetic guidelines for two species to be able to reproduce. Like dragons (and their subspecies) will be able to reproduce with leviathans.

Other mythical creatures can come to me to figure out any genetic guidelines to bend, but I think I'll stick with two totally different species cannot reproduce. (Ex. Direwolves and Giant spiders cannot reproduce, and even if they could that would be awful.) Lol

I've struggled to find my own creatures to use since I even thought of this idea.
For those of you who have also played MH I'm sure you'll enjoy one of my characters.

I think the only things I'm worried about is romances within the role play lol, so many different mythical creatures it may be pretty different.

We may have to bend some genetic guidelines for two species to be able to reproduce. Like dragons (and their subspecies) will be able to reproduce with leviathans.

Other mythical creatures can come to me to figure out any genetic guidelines to bend, but I think I'll stick with two totally different species cannot reproduce. (Ex. Direwolves and Giant spiders cannot reproduce, and even if they could that would be awful.) Lol
BUT DIRESPIDERWORLF CUBS

Please do not limit your creativity to my brain, I would never force you to play something you wouldnt want to. Please do whatever youd like and I'll accept them nonetheless.
honestly i can't think of much to do with a gaint spider as a charature aside form the novelty of a giant spider you hear me?

honestly i can't think of much to do with a gaint spider as a charature aside form the novelty of a giant spider you hear me?
As horrifying as it is, a giant spider could have abilities similar to Aragog from Harry Potter. Its venom could be very useful for any wizard creatures and their potions. (So possibly a friend of any wizardly creature you may create)
It could also have the ability to summon hoards of smaller (but still larger than normal) spiders to attack any threats.

ok i might scrap my idea to play a giant spider...

maybe just a old wizarded dragon... or basilisk?
Now the real question, since dragons, their subspecies and leviathans are all considered reptilian, should they also be able to breed with basilisks since they as well are reptiles?
I actually never saw myself typing something like that, hm.

Now the real question, since dragons, their subspecies and leviathans are all considered reptilian, should they also be able to breed with basilisks?
I actually never saw myself typing something like that, hm.
id personally for interbreeding porpuses go with they can interbreed outside there "groupings"

like reptilians can breed with other reptilians

mamalians can interbreed with mammalians

and so on and so on

Users who are viewing this thread

Back