• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy The Land of Dreams (Fantasy Creature RP)

I would say that fire cannot damage it, but that absorbing flames wouldn't increase its power.
Okay then, I’ll just have it so that the flameshifters grow with age like other creatures giving them more options to transform.

Alright everyone ! i made the character sheet thread!
if you are confused about a question, just look to my characters or send me a message.
(Origin is where the creature was created or what religion the creature was made in)

Just a reminder:

Your characters will not kill or damage another person's character unless you are given permission.

This is not an all out brawl, this is a peaceful world, as stated in the entry of this interest check for the history of the world. If you need a reminder of what the world is like, reread the interest check.

There are also no humans or humanoids within this world.

Alright everyone ! i made the character sheet thread!
if you are confused about a question, just look to my characters or send me a message.
(Origin is where the creature was created or what religion the creature was made in)

oh shit i didn't see this..

Users who are viewing this thread

Back