• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Labyrinth OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
that's literally my mood everyday, give me an hour and i'll answer everything (never does it).

like damn, i know i should be answering these things but like... damn, i can do it later. (repeats everything)

damn, i can relate -- but then i have this guilt of not wanting to make people wait forever, so i'm like... come on, get yo lazy ass up and do something.
also why are you on here while working?

damn, i can relate -- but then i have this guilt of not wanting to make people wait forever, so i'm like... come on, get yo lazy ass up and do something.
also why are you on here while working?

My managers are super chill. As long as I'm doing my job, I'm not being obtrusive, and the big boss isn't in the building, they don't care. Last 45 minutes of the night I'm usually playing games because nobody comes in.

that seems pretty nice tbh? the manager, i mean, but that's good that you get to just chill out.
also, just saying, you might wanna answer the dude at the very top ^^^^

that seems pretty nice tbh? the manager, i mean, but that's good that you get to just chill out.
also, just saying, you might wanna answer the dude at the very top ^^^^

Yeah, I just straight up told my manager I'm not putting a bunch of stuff up, and she was like, lol same

she sounds awesome tbh.... that's like goals as in like workers and their manager kinda thing, where you can be so straightforward to them.

they sound pretty chill and fun, so i would understand what you mean by that. although customer service isn't quite as fun though...

haha .. omg, im an idiot.
so, i’ve been procrastinating on my studies for math .. thinking i was ready and that i understood all of the concepts. but, apparently not.

so, sorry, ian.
i don’t think i’ll be able to finish my form tonight, but definitely tomorrow or friday.

β”βœ¦β”βœ¦β”
❝ i called it ^ ❞
β”βœ¦β”βœ¦β”

smh .. im # ashame . 😭😭

haha .. omg, im an idiot.
so, i’ve been procrastinating on my studies for math .. thinking i was ready and that i understood all of the concepts. but, apparently not.

so, sorry, ian.
i don’t think i’ll be able to finish my form tonight, but definitely tomorrow or friday.
man that sucks dude, rl comes first! remember that ;) us tricksters can wait for another day

β”βœ¦β”βœ¦β”
❝ i wouldn't be so nice to angel, this girl procrastinates either way. ^ she'll even distract herself with k-drama. ❞
β”βœ¦β”βœ¦β”

dude dont be! when I was in school I failed math so badly...T-T it's hard....

it really is hard. like, the concept is easy to understand but difficult for me to remember . im cramming && the knowledge keeps slipping out. 😭😭

just let me rp, dammit.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back