• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Labyrinth OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
β”βœ¦β”βœ¦β”
❝ can i say that i absolutely love this idea? also i might just add in a whip as a weapon for alex? o u o)/) ❞
β”βœ¦β”βœ¦β”

I'm looking forward to hurting characters having fun.
β”βœ¦β”βœ¦β”
❝ did i hear angst??? ❞
β”βœ¦β”βœ¦β”

i kinda wanna make a blind oc, tbh ? like, it’ll be his greatest weapon during battle with being more sensitive when it comes to his other sense.

β”βœ¦β”βœ¦β”
❝ blind oc, h e h . ❞
β”βœ¦β”βœ¦β”

t h e
p r e c i o u s
b u t t e r f l y

but do it, just do it. just make a blind character like i did

what happened to you?

I'm making a labyrinth character, who's pretty central to the existence of the labyrinth in a way that's a secret. And I think I'll play a human who was just sucked in. We need those too.

you know what i've noticed? i'm going to give alex the nickname the "the labyrinth's cheshire cat".
sounds boring tbh, for customer service.... when do you get out?

i heard customer service is exhausting .. like, sometimes you have to deal with those terrifying & really angry ones, idk. πŸ‘€

that's a long ass while --

i heard customer service is exhausting .. like, sometimes you have to deal with those terrifying & really angry ones, idk. πŸ‘€

The sad part is, I'm really good at customer service. It's just exhausting and makes me hate people. And I work in a drug store, so I get a bunch of little old ladies who don't understand why I won't accept their expired coupons.

The sad part is, I'm really good at customer service. It's just exhausting and makes me hate people. And I work in a drug store, so I get a bunch of little old ladies who don't understand why I won't accept their expired coupons.
that moment when you explain it to them why the coupon can’t be use .. they demand to see the store’s manager who then basically said the SAME thing.

the difference ? they accept the manager’s words, not yours. #frustrationoftheyear

that moment when you explain it to them why the coupon can’t be use .. they demand to see the store’s manager who then basically said the SAME thing.

the difference ? the accept the manager’s words, not yours. #frustrationoftheyear

But you know it's a good manager when they back you up

so true.
anyone from that service who doesn’t lose their temper dealing with those customer simply deserve my most utmost respect. πŸ‘ŒπŸ‘Œ

because angel would be bouncing off the walls if she had to deal with people like that --

i would just die every time tbh.
they are too unreasonable for me to work with smh

awriternamedian awriternamedian a little question/heads-up is it alright if a survivor has been in the labyrinth for over a year, can like they know who alex is?
since they'll basically become alex's play toys kinda thing. she creates challenges or even puts them into a life/death situation.

wait .. it’s obvious.
but, this group is set in a medieval timeline where kings && queens still exist, right ?

if that’s the case, do i have permission to make my oc a noble knight ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back