• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Labyrinth OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
β”βœ¦β”βœ¦β”
❝ hey, hey! ❞
β”βœ¦β”βœ¦β”

B E A R B E A R I'm highly impressed and I guarantee my character is going to be nearly as thorough XD it took me a couple of minutes to figure out the layout, but it worked on my phone. I'll do a more thorough read through when I get home tonight =)

β”βœ¦β”βœ¦β”
❝ thank you, thank you! i'm looking forward for everyone's characters in all honesty? but ahah... if you had any questions, i can help you or if you had questions about my character, i can elaborate more on her. but alright, hopefully there isn't anything wrong with her -- ❞
β”βœ¦β”βœ¦β”

β”βœ¦β”βœ¦β”
❝ thank you, thank you! i'm looking forward for everyone's characters in all honesty? but ahah... if you had any questions, i can help you or if you had questions about my character, i can elaborate more on her. but alright, hopefully there isn't anything wrong with her -- ❞
β”βœ¦β”βœ¦β”

First go through I didn't see anything wrong :)

β”βœ¦β”βœ¦β”
❝ pfft, hope it stays that way -- since i don't want her to be like bad or like... out of "order"?? ❞
β”βœ¦β”βœ¦β”

I AM HERE && MY NAME’S ANGEL.
NICE TO MEET YOU ALL.

and i’ll start on my form tonight. πŸ‘ŒπŸ‘Œ

ayyye, ty && bless you.
also, may i have the honor of knowing your name, pls ? otherwise, i just might be tempted to call you penguin later, LMAO.

blue rabbit .. idk why you remind me of someone for some reason, but, overall .. NICE TO MEET

wHAT ?
HOW DID YOU KNOW ?? πŸ‘€πŸ‘€

I'm ian! I am a penguin masquerading as a cat a cat. Just a normal cat.

now that is an interesting combo. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
but, aye. pleasure to meeting you, ian.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back