• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Labyrinth OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
I think getting swept away would be better. Vujax is also very strong, so I think if he struggled to get free he'd almost certainly be seen for more than a split second while the two grappled.

Sounds like a plan! I could also switch things up and have Mantle get swept away to where The Child and Baird is so I can have him interact with some other characters and not just follow Arsa around the whole time.

He'll still be trying to get back to Arsa of course because it's his duty to protect him after all.

Sounds like a plan! I could also switch things up and have Mantle get swept away to where The Child and Baird is so I can have him interact with some other characters and not just follow Arsa around the whole time.

He'll still be trying to get back to Arsa of course because it's his duty to protect him after all.
Sounds good to me!

guys I'm not gonna be on the next little while, my doctors messed with some of my medications and it's throwing me for a loop

guys I'm not gonna be on the next little while, my doctors messed with some of my medications and it's throwing me for a loop

That's completely alright Fae! We don't mind waiting for you.

I've been getting caught up on some other things anyways so it might be a bit before I can make my own post.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back